The 2011 NBA Finals MVP is beginning to look like his old self as he been battling back from an injury since his return to the Mavericks. Dirk Nowitzki had his best game yet against the Lakers with an impressive stat sheet of 30 points and 13 rebounds, not to mention he shot 11-for-19 from the field.
While many fans celebrated his performance on the court, a majority of his fans are celebrating his recent partnership off the court. Dirk Nowitzki recently teamed up with Kroger to fight childhood hunger in the Texas area. Dirk Nowitzki and Kroger have set up an online auction that allows fans to bid on prizes like:
- Spot for two (2) in meet & greet with Dirk Nowitzki, including a tour of Mavs practice facility & locker room
- Two (2) tickets inside catered suite for the Mavs-Bulls game on March 30th
- One (1) authentic autographed jersey from a Mavs player
The best part of this benefit is that 100% goes to the North Texas Food Bank’s Food 4 Kids program that feeds 12,000 chronically hungry children each weekend. Every $5 donated will provide a backpack full of kid-friendly, nutritious food.
To Learn more about Dirk’s amazing project, Click Here
If your company is interested in finding out booking fees and availability for a Basketball Celebrity like Dirk Nowitzki or other sports celebrities for a Speaking Engagement, Celebrity Appearance, Autograph Session, VIP Meet and Greet, Television Commercial or Social Media or Advertising Campaign, call us at 1.888.246.7141 or fill out the booking form.
Watch Dirk Nowitzki talk about His Playoff Run back in 2011:
Latest posts by Anthony Fernandez (see all)
- Bruce Smith Speaks at Annual Event To Raise Money to Support the Salvation Army’s Programs - 26/02/2015
- Jim Tressel Named Speaker for the Men’s Challenge Fundraising Kickoff Dinner - 26/02/2015
- Former Longhorns Coach Mack Brown Named Speaker at Big Reds Football Coaches Clinic in Nebraska - 26/02/2015