NFL fans are in for a treat this summer as Pro Bowl Wide Receivers Calvin Johnson, A.J. Green, Demaryius Thomas have come together to host 2013 All-Pro Football Mini-Camp. The camp will be held on June 14-15 from 1pm to 5pm at the Buford Youth Sports Complex.
Camp participants get the unique opportunity to be coached by a host of NFL players. Athletes receive the same instruction that Master Trainer & Camp Director Tom Bender provides to his All-Pro clientele. The All-Pro Football Mini Camp will be staffed with the area’s top prep coaches. Each coach will bring a unique football background to the event with the ability to share techniques and philosophies with the campers on a daily basis.
Each day, the campers will experience various stations, specializing in fundamental skills of football. Individual groups will be small to assure that each camper gets maximum instruction from the top football coaches in the Atlanta area.
Each Camper will receive the following:
- Learn from and interact with Calvin Johnson / AJ Green / Demaryius Thomas
- Learn from other Top Tier NFL players in the BPI program
- Receive A Limited Edition BPI All-Pro Camp T-Shirt
- Receive Exclusive Camp Photos
- Enjoy A Fun and Educational Experience
If your company is interested in finding out booking fees and availability for an NFL Celebrity like Calvin Johnson, AJ Green, Demaryius Thomas or other sports celebrities for a Speaking Engagement, Coaching Clinic, Autograph Session, Charity Event or Product Endorsement Deal, call us at 1.888.246.7141 or fill out the booking form.
Watch These Top Wide Receiver on the Field:
Latest posts by Anthony Fernandez (see all)
- Patriots QB Tom Brady Named Speaker at Salem State in the O’Keefe Sports Center - 31/03/2015
- Former MSU Basketball Player Anthony Ianni Shares Story of Disability with Local Students - 31/03/2015
- Coach Bobby Bowden Speaks to Fans at the Fellowship of Christian Athletes Fundraising Event - 30/03/2015