Al Michaels Speaker Profile
NBC Sports Sunday Night Football Broadcaster
- Jewish Speakers, Writers and Journalists, Olympics, Horse Racing, Football, Broadcasters, Television Personalities, Trade Show Celebrities
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- California - CA
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Call for Booking Fee
- Contact Al Michaels Booking Agent
Al Michaels Biography
Television sportscaster, Al Michaels was born November 12, 1944. Now employed by NBC Sports after nearly three decades (1977-2006) with ABC Sports, Michaels is one of the most prominent members of his profession. He is perhaps best known for his broadcast of the Miracle on Ice, which culminated in his widely quoted catchphrase, "Do you believe in miracles? YES!"
Michaels has won numerous awards during his career, including the Emmy Award for Outstanding Sports Personality (Play-by-Play Host) five times, the NSSA Award from the National Sportscasters and Sportswriters Association three times (he was also inducted into their Hall of Fame in 1998), and "Sportscaster of the Year" once each from the American Sportscasters Association and the Washington Journalism Review. In October 2004, Michaels was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Michaels is one of two sportscasters to be a play-by-play voice or host for the championships of the four major American pro sports, having called the Super Bowl, World Series, NBA Finals, Stanley Cup Finals (the last as a host, not play-by-play), and has called boxing matches, including exciting matchup of "Marvelous" Marvin Hagler vs. Thomas "The Hitman" Hearns for the undisputed middleweight championship of the world. Baseball Hall of Famer Bob Wolff has also called the championships of the four majors, with the difference that Wolff's initial NFL Championship coverage came before the Super Bowl era. In addition, Michaels has served as host for all three Triple Crown races and the Indianapolis 500. He also served as a fill-in commentator for ABC's Pro Bowlers Tour in the late 1970s when original commentator Chris Schenkel was on assignment.
Al Michaels Hiring and Booking InformationFootball stars such as a Al Michaels have taken the game to new heights by excelling at their respective position. The booking agents at AthletePromotions can assist with Al Michaels speaking engagements or appearances from NFL stars. We have years of experience in booking gridiron greats for keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a football speaker like Al Michaels is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful football star to your next corporate event. We can find Al Michaels’s agent to make this booking happen. A Al Michaels appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward employees, customers and clients. Most likely, football fans and corporations can find Al Michaels's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Al Michaels.com.
Videos of Al Michaels Speaking
Recent Al Michaels Blogs
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Al Michaels's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Al Michaels for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Al Michaels for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Al Michaels booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.