US Olympic Figure Skater
- Olympic Athletes, Figure Skaters, Female Athletes
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Available Upon Request
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Call for Booking Fee
- Contact Agent to Hire Alissa Czisny
Alissa Czisny Speaker Profile
Alissa Czisny was born June 25, 1987 and is an American figure skater. She is the 2009 U.S. national champion and 2007 bronze medalist. She won the 2005 Skate Canada International, and is the 2008 Nebelhorn Trophy and 2009 Nebelhorn Trophy champion.
Czisny began skating at age 1 1/2 when she and her sister Amber accompanied their mother to the ice skating rink because they didn't want to stay at home with the babysitter.
Czisny gained international attention in 2005 when she won the 2005 Skate Canada International and placed second at the 2005 Skate America. She qualified for the 2005-2006 Grand Prix Final and placed sixth. She went on to the 2006 U.S. Figure Skating Championships in St. Louis, where she finished seventh overall.
She began the 2006-07 season at the 2006 Skate Canada International where she placed fourth. She also competed at the 2006 Cup of Russia in November. At the 2007 United States Figure Skating Championships she was in fifth after the short program, but went on to win the free skate to win the bronze medal and the final U.S. spot to the 2007 World Figure Skating Championships in Tokyo, Japan. At the World Championships, she finished 15th.
She finished third at the 2008 Skate Canada International in the 2008-2009 Grand Prix of Figure Skating series behind Joannie Rochette and Fumie Suguri.
For the 2009-10 ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating season, Alissa finished in fourth place at the Rostelecom Cup and she received the silver medal at Skate Canada International. She also had the fourth highest short program score of the 2009-10 season out of all the ISU ladies with a tally of 63.52. Only Yu-Na Kim (who had the two highest scores) and Joannie Rochette scored higher.
Alissa Czisny Booking Agent ContactOlympians are the best at what they do. Dedication, training as well as going above and beyond to represent their respective countries. The booking agents at AthletePromotions can easily assist with booking Alissa Czisny speaking engagements or appearances from some of the top Olympic gold medalists. We have years of experience in booking Olympic athletes for VIP Meet & Greets, keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a Olympian like Alissa Czisny is a very easy process. Our team can provide fees, availability and all costs associated in bringing out an Olympian to your next big corporate event. We can easily find Alissa Czisny’s agent to make your next event the best it can be. A Alissa Czisny appearance will be sure to reward your company’s employees, customers and clients. Most likely, Olympic fans and corporations can find Alissa Czisny's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Alissa Czisny.com.
Videos of Alissa Czisny Speaking Appearances
Recent Blogs About Alissa Czisny Appearances & Endorsements
- Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. AthletePromotions.com acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. AthletePromotions.com does not claim or represent itself as Alissa Czisny's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. AthletePromotions.com is a Celebrity booking agency representing organizations seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokes person campaigns and speaking engagements. Alissa Czisny's booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed.