Andre Ware Speaker Profile
1989 Heisman Trophy Winner
- Football, Heisman Trophy Winners, Sports Broadcasting Speakers
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Texas - TX
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Call for Booking Fee
- Contact Andre Ware Booking Agent
Andre Ware Biography
Born on July 31, 1968, Andre Ware is a sports analyst, commentator and a former American football player.
He attended University of Houston and played as the first black quarterback to win the Heisman Trophy in 1989. He was in fact the first African-American quarterback to win such award. He also won the Davey O'Brien Award. This is the award given to the most outstanding college quarterback of the year and his team ranked 14th in the nation by the Associated Press. He was then drafted in the NFL Draft as the first round selection and 7th overall for the Detroit Lions in the year 1990. He was playing for the team for about four years. His best season was in the year 1992 when he won two out of three games. His next play was with the Los Angeles Raiders in the year 1994 and was released after several games. The following year, he was signed by the Jacksonville Jaguars. He was also playing in the Canadian Football League with the Ottawa Rough Riders, the BC Lions and the Toronto Argonauts and five games with the Berlin Thunder, a German NFL Europe team. He was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame in the year 2004.
After his football career, he became a part of the Houston Texans' radio broadcast team. In 2009, he was working as the color commentator for ESPN Regional Television's coverage of Southeastern Conference Football. He also appears as a player in All-Pro Football 2K8. In 2012, he became an inductee of the Texas Sports Hall of Fame.
Andre Ware Hiring and Booking InformationFootball stars such as a Andre Ware have taken the game to new heights by excelling at their respective position. The booking agents at AthletePromotions can assist with Andre Ware speaking engagements or appearances from NFL stars. We have years of experience in booking gridiron greats for keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a football speaker like Andre Ware is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful football star to your next corporate event. We can find Andre Ware’s agent to make this booking happen. A Andre Ware appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward employees, customers and clients. Most likely, football fans and corporations can find Andre Ware's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Andre Ware.com.
Videos of Andre Ware Speaking
Recent Andre Ware Blogs
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Andre Ware's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Andre Ware for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Andre Ware for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Andre Ware booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.