Barry Larkin Speaker
Hall of Fame Shortstop for the Cincinnati Reds
- Baseball Celebrities, Hall of Famer Athletes, Sports Broadcasters
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Available Upon Request
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Contact Agent to Hire Barry Larkin
Barry Larkin Speaker Profile
MLB Hall of Fame shortstop, Barry Larkin was born April 28, 1964 in Cincinnati, Ohio and is a retired Major League Baseball player. Larkin played shortstop for the Cincinnati Reds from 1986 to 2004 and was one of the pivotal players on the 1990 Reds' World Series championship team. Larkin was elected to the National Baseball Hall of Fame in January 2012 and will be inducted in July.
In his 19-year career with Cincinnati, Larkin batted for a .295 batting average, with 2340 hits, 198 home runs, 960 RBI, 1329 runs scored and 379 stolen bases. Baseball historian and expert Bill James has called Larkin one of the greatest shortstops of all time, ranking him #6 all time in his New Bill James Historical Baseball Abstract.
On July 20, 2008, the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame and Museum inducted Larkin, CÃ©sar GerÃ³nimo, August "Garry" Herrmann, and Joey Jay. The induction was held at the Duke Energy Center in downtown Cincinnati.
The College Baseball Foundation announced on Tuesday, March 24, 2009, the names of the ten players and coaches comprising the 2009 National College Baseball Hall of Fame Induction Class, which included Barry Larkin.
In 2008, Larkin released a charity wine called "Barry Larkin's Merlot" with 100% of his proceeds supporting Champions Sports Foundation. Larkin built the Champions Sports Complex to harness the power of sport and use it to successfully develop the youth in America by targeting their social, emotional, and educational needs. The Foundation was established as the premier safe haven for the total development of young people through the authority of sport.
Contact Barry Larkin Booking AgentPopular baseball players such as a Barry Larkin have made the national past time what it is today. The booking agents at AthletePromotions can assist with Barry Larkin appearances or speaking engagements from current and retired legends. We have years of experience in booking the boys of summer for autograph signings as well as keynote speeches. Booking a baseball speaker like Barry Larkin is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful baseball star to your next corporate event. Our team will find Barry Larkin’s agent to make this booking happen. A Barry Larkin appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward employees, customers and clients. Most likely, baseball fans and corporations can find Barry Larkin's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Barry Larkin.com.
Videos of Barry Larkin Speaking Appearances
Recent Blogs About Barry Larkin Appearances & Endorsements
Posted on 11 February 2014 | 7:53 pm
Hall of Fame shortstop Barry Larkin continues to give back to the game that gave him so much. With a focus on developing the next generation of major league talent, Larkin led an MLB International Elite Camp in Sao Paolo, Brazil recently that included a competitive gathering of Brazil's best 14- to 18-year old players, with a few players from Argentina and Peru also in the mix. At the… [Read More]
Posted on 20 July 2012 | 7:47 pm
Cincinnati Reds legend, Barry Larkin is considered one of the top players of his era, winning five Silver Slugger awards and three Golden Glove awards. He was selected to the Major League All-Star Game twelve times, and was elected the 1995 National League Most Valuable Player. Larkin was recently elected to the National Baseball Hall of Fame in January 2012 and will be inducted this… [Read More]
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Barry Larkin's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Barry Larkin for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Barry Larkin for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Barry Larkin booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.