Bob Uecker Speaker Profile
Hall of Fame Broadcaster for the Milwaukee Brewers
- Baseball Celebrities, Sports Broadcasting Speakers
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Available Upon Request
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Call for Booking Fee
- Contact Bob Uecker Booking Agent
Bob Uecker Biography
Bob Uecker was born January 26, 1935 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and is a former Major League Baseball player, later an award-winning sportscaster, comedian and actor. Uecker was given the title of "Mr. Baseball" by Johnny Carson.
Uecker's sports expertise extends beyond baseball. He hosted two syndicated television shows, Bob Uecker's Wacky World of Sports and Bob Uecker's War of the Stars. The former has since become known as The Lighter Side of Sports (albeit with a different host, Mike Golic) and remains one of the longest-running syndicated sports programs in American television history.
Uecker also appeared in a series of commercials for the Milwaukee Admirals of the American Hockey League in the mid-1990s, including one in which he re-designed the team's uniforms to feature a garish plaid reminiscent of the loud sports coats synonymous with Uecker in the 1970s and 1980s. In February 2006, the Admirals commemorated those commercials with a special event in which the players wore the plaid jerseys during a game. The jerseys were then auctioned off to benefit charity.
Bob Uecker Hiring and Booking InformationPopular baseball players such as a Bob Uecker have made the national past time what it is today. The booking agents at AthletePromotions can assist with Bob Uecker appearances or speaking engagements from current and retired legends. We have years of experience in booking the boys of summer for autograph signings as well as keynote speeches. Booking a baseball speaker like Bob Uecker is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful baseball star to your next corporate event. Our team will find Bob Uecker’s agent to make this booking happen. A Bob Uecker appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward employees, customers and clients. Most likely, baseball fans and corporations can find Bob Uecker's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Bob Uecker.com.
Videos of Bob Uecker Speaking
Recent Bob Uecker Blogs
Posted on 23 March 2014 | 3:53 pm
On Friday, a statue of Bob Uecker, the popular Milwaukee Brewers' broadcaster, was dedicated outside Miller Park. The 77-year-old was affectionately dubbed "Mr. Baseball," by Johnny Carson in the 1970s, and was a frequent guest on the late night talk show. Announcing Milwaukee games since 1971, Uecker joined Hall of Famers Hank Aaron, Robin Yount and commissioner Bud Selig as the...[Read More]
Posted on 27 January 2013 | 4:32 pm
Popular long-time Milwaukee Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker will be making an Appearance today, January 27, at the "Brewers on Deck" Fan Festival. The annual event features autograph sessions and photos from Brewers players and coaches, with Uecker meeting with fans and signing autographs from 11 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. The festival also includes many activities for families along with...[Read More]
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Bob Uecker's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Bob Uecker for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Bob Uecker for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Bob Uecker booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.