NASCAR Television Analyst
- Sports Broadcasters, Basketball Celebrities, Auto Racers
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Available Upon Request
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Contact Agent to Hire Brad Daugherty
Brad Daugherty Speaker Profile
Brad Daugherty was born October 19, 1965 in Black Mountain, North Carolina and is an American former basketball player at the University of North Carolina and later with the Cleveland Cavaliers of the NBA.
Daugherty averaged nineteen points and ten rebounds per game over eight seasons in the NBA and retired as the Cavaliers all time leading scorer (10,389 points) and rebounder (5,227). Daugherty's all time-leading scorer record stood until March 21, 2008, when LeBron James broke the point barrier against the Toronto Raptors. His leading rebounder record stood until December 9, 2008, when Å½ydrūnas Ilgauskas broke the rebound barrier, again against the Raptors. He played in 41 postseason games and led the Cavaliers as far as the Eastern Conference Finals in 1992. Brad was a five time All-Star (1988, 1989, 1991, 1992, 1993) and one of the greatest players in Cleveland Cavalier history. As part of the Cavaliers 30th Anniversary in 1999-2000, Daugherty was a unanimous selection to the All-Time Cleveland Cavalier team.
Following his retirement from the NBA, Daugherty co-owned a NASCAR Camping World Truck Series team (Liberty Racing) featuring such drivers as Kenny Irwin Jr. and Kevin Harvick. In 1997 Irwin won two Craftsman Truck Series races driving for Daugherty (Homestead-Miami Speedway in March and Texas Motor Speedway in June). Daugherty joined ESPN's return to NASCAR racing telecasts in 2007. He is currently an analyst on NASCAR Countdown, ESPN's new pre-race show, and on NASCAR Now, a nightly newscast on the sport. He is also part owner of JTG Daugherty Racing and Tony Kostelnak Racing.
Brad Daugherty Booking Agent ContactSports broadcasters such as a Brad Daugherty have changed the way we watch and listen to the game. The agents at AthletePromotions can assist with booking Brad Daugherty speaking engagements, appearances and Meet & Greets from top sports broadcasters. We have years of experience in booking TV’s top broadcasters for keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a broadcaster like Brad Daugherty is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful football star to your next corporate event. We can find Brad Daugherty’s agent to make this booking happen very quickly. A Brad Daugherty appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward customers, employees, and clients. Most likely, sports fans and corporations can find Brad Daugherty's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Brad Daugherty.com.
Videos of Brad Daugherty Speaking Appearances
Recent Blogs About Brad Daugherty Appearances & Endorsements
- Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. AthletePromotions.com acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. AthletePromotions.com does not claim or represent itself as Brad Daugherty's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. AthletePromotions.com is a Celebrity booking agency representing organizations seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokes person campaigns and speaking engagements. Brad Daugherty's booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed.