Dan Patrick Speaker Profile
Sports Illustrated Writer and Radio Host
- Writers and Journalists, Christian Athletes, Top10 Sports Broadcasters, Sports Broadcasting Speakers
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Bristol, CT
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Call for Booking Fee
- Contact Dan Patrick Booking Agent
Dan Patrick Biography
Dan Patrick is an American Sports Emmy-winning sportscaster, radio personality, and actor from Mason, Ohio. He currently hosts The Dan Patrick Show which is broadcast on radio on Premiere Radio Networks, and on television on The Audience Network for DIRECTV subscribers, co-hosts NBC's Football Night in America, and serves as a senior writer for Sports Illustrated. He previously worked at ESPN for 18 years, where he often anchored the weeknight and Sunday 11 PM edition of SportsCenter.
In August 2009, The Dan Patrick Show started being broadcast on The 101 Network, following a show of DIY Network in which a toy-filled "man cave" studio was built in Milford, Connecticut. The radio-only show had been produced in the attic of Patrick's home. The Dan Patrick Show features "The Dannettes", who assist Dan with the show. "The Dannettes" are reported to be soft, but Patrick did not confirm.
Sports Illustrated also announced in October 2007 that Patrick would become the magazine's senior writer. He would also contribute blogs to SI.com's "Fan Nation" and host the magazine's Sportsman of the Year show. SI collaborates with Content Factory to produce Patrick's web site, and helps stream his radio show. Patrick said he will produce non-television content exclusively for Sports Illustrated. The Dan Patrick Show began simulcasting on Fox Sports Net, Comcast SportsNet, Root Sports, and MSG Plus in October, 2010.
Videos of Dan Patrick Speaking
Recent Dan Patrick Blogs
Posted on 17 November 2013 | 6:05 pm
Sports broadcasting icon Dan Patrick has renewed his endorsement deal with Redhook Brewery through March 2015. The deal comes nearly one year after the successful launch of Audible Ale, a beer brewed in collaboration with Patrick and unveiled at Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans. The timeframe of Patrick's contract ensures the partnership overlaps with, among other major sporting...[Read More]
Posted on 25 February 2013 | 6:29 pm
Dan Patrick was once one of the most recognizable sports anchors on ESPN hit show SportsCenter. His 18 successful years on SportsCenter opened the doors for Dan Patrick to co-host NBC's Football Night in America and most recently start his own radio broadcast show conveniently called The Dan Patrick Show. The show has received rave reviews and fans continue to tune in as Dan...[Read More]
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Dan Patrick's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Dan Patrick for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Dan Patrick for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Dan Patrick booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.