Dara Torres Speaker Profile
Nine-Time Olympic Swimming Medalist
- Female Athletes, Olympic Athletes, Swimmers and Divers, Top10 Olympic, Top10 Swimming, Business Speakers
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Florida - FL
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Contact Dara Torres Booking Agent
Dara Torres Biography
A twelve-time Olympic medalist, Dara Torres was born April 15, 1967 and is an international swimmer. Torres is the first swimmer from the United States to compete in five Olympic Games (1984, 1988, 1992, 2000 and 2008), and, at age 41, is the oldest swimmer ever to earn a place on the U.S. Olympic team. At the 2008 Summer Olympics, she competed in the 50-meter freestyle, 4x100-meter medley relay, and 4x100-meter freestyle relay, and won silver medals in all three events.
Torres has won twelve Olympic medals (four gold, four silver, four bronze), five of which she won in the 2000 Summer Olympics, when at age 33, she was the oldest member of the 2000 U.S. Olympic Swim Team. She has also won at least one medal in each of the five Olympics in which she has competed, making her one of only a handful of Olympians to earn medals in five different Games.
On August 1, 2007, at age 40 (just 15 months after giving birth to her first child), she won gold in the 100-meter freestyle at the U.S. Nationals in Indianapolis, her 14th national championship. On August 4, she broke her own American record in the 50-meter freestyle, 26 years after she first set the American record at just 15 years old.
Dara Torres Hiring and Booking InformationPopular female athletes have raised the bar in sports such as softball, basketball, gymnastics, auto racing, track and field and many other sports. The agents at AthletePromotions can easily assist with booking Dara Torres speaking engagements or appearances from some of the hottest female athletes in the world. We have years of experience in booking popular female athletes for VIP Meet & Greets, keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a athlete like Dara Torres is not a hard process. Our agents can provide fees, availability and all costs associated in bringing out a well recognized female star to your next big event. We can easily find Dara Torres’s agent to make your next event the best it can be. A Dara Torres appearance will be sure to add excitement to your upcoming event. Most likely, fans and corporations can find Dara Torres's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Dara Torres.com. If your company is interested in finding out booking fees and availability for hiring a speaker, female athlete or Dara Torres for an appearance, autograph signing, endorsement or speaking engagement, call us at 1.888.246.7141 or fill out the booking form below.
Videos of Dara Torres Speaking
Recent Dara Torres Blogs
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Dara Torres's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Dara Torres for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Dara Torres for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Dara Torres booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.