Don Shula Speaker Profile
Hall Of Fame Head Coach for the Miami Dolphins
- Coaches, Football Celebrities, Hall of Famer Athletes, Featured Coaches, Top10 Coaches
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Miami - FL
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Contact Don Shula Booking Agent
Don Shula Biography
Don Shula was born January 4, 1930 and is a former American football cornerback and coach. He is best known as coach of the Miami Dolphins, the team he led to two Super Bowl victories, and to the National Football League's only perfect season. Shula was named 1993 Sportsman of the Year by Sports Illustrated. He currently holds the NFL record for most career wins with 347. Shula only had two losing seasons in his 36-year career of coaching in the NFL. He has been head coach for a record six Super Bowls. In his first, he set the record for the longest period to be shut out (not scoring until 3:19 remaining). His next Super Bowl he set the record for the lowest points by any team (with only one field goal). The very next year he turned that all around during his perfect season, breaking his record of longest period with a shut out, this time with him on the winning side (not giving up any points until 2:07 remaining). As of 2012, Shula's perfect NFL season remains unmatched, and his three Super Bowl records and total NFL wins remain unbroken.
Don Shula Hiring and Booking InformationSuccessful coaches such as a Don Shula have led their teams to numerous victories and do what it takes to motivate. The booking agents at AthletePromotions can assist with Don Shula speaking engagements or corporate appearances. We have years of experience in booking coaching keynote speeches and autograph signings. Booking a coach like Don Shula is a very easy process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful coach star to your next corporate event. We can easily find Don Shula’s agent to make this appearance happen. A Don Shula appearance will add the great speech to your upcoming event, rewarding employees, clients and customers. Most likely, fans and corporations can find Don Shula's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Don Shula.com.
Videos of Don Shula Speaking
Recent Don Shula Blogs
Posted on 18 January 2013 | 4:36 pm
Legendary Miami Dolphins coach Don Shula will be featured as the special guest at the Salute to Earl Morrall Breakfast that will be held during Super Bowl week as a “thank you” to Earl Morrall for 15 years of unwavering support in the Taste of the NFL's mission to “Kick Hunger in America” and to recall the 1972 Undefeated Miami Dolphins Perfect Season with select...[Read More]
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Don Shula's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Don Shula for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Don Shula for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Don Shula booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.