Hall Of Fame Outfielder for the Baltimore Orioles
- Coaches, Baseball Celebrities, Hall of Famer Athletes
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Available Upon Request
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Contact Agent to Hire Frank Robinson
Frank Robinson Speaker Profile
Frank Robinson was born August 31, 1935 and is an American former Major League Baseball outfielder and manager. He played from 1956 to 1976, most notably for the Cincinnati Reds and the Baltimore Orioles. He is the only player to win league MVP honors in both the National and American Leagues. He won the Triple crown, was a member of two teams that won the World Series (the 1966 and 1970 Baltimore Orioles), and amassed the fourth-most career home runs at the time of his retirement (he is currently ninth). Robinson was elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1982.
Robinson was the first African-American hired to serve as manager in Major League history. He managed the Cleveland Indians during the last two years of his playing career, compiling a 186-189 record. He went on to manage the San Francisco Giants, the Baltimore Orioles, and the Montreal Expos/Washington Nationals.
During a 21-year baseball career, he batted .294 with 586 home runs, 1,812 runs batted in, and 2,943 hits. At his retirement, his 586 career home runs were the fourth-best in history (behind only Hank Aaron, Babe Ruth, and Willie Mays). He is second on Cincinnati's all-time home run leaders list (324) behind Johnny Bench and is the Reds' all-time leader in slugging percentage (.554).
Contact Frank Robinson Booking AgentSuccessful coaches such as a Frank Robinson have led their teams to numerous victories and do what it takes to motivate. The booking agents at AthletePromotions can assist with Frank Robinson speaking engagements or corporate appearances. We have years of experience in booking coaching keynote speeches and autograph signings. Booking a coach like Frank Robinson is a very easy process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful coach star to your next corporate event. We can easily find Frank Robinson’s agent to make this appearance happen. A Frank Robinson appearance will add the great speech to your upcoming event, rewarding employees, clients and customers. Most likely, fans and corporations can find Frank Robinson's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Frank Robinson.com.
Videos of Frank Robinson Speaking Appearances
Recent Blogs About Frank Robinson Appearances & Endorsements
Posted on 20 August 2012 | 12:05 am
While football seems to be the radar of many sports fans this past weekend, fans and retired legends recognized the journey and triumph of baseball. Commissioner Bud Selig along with Hank Aaron and Frank Robinson found themselves in Atlanta as keynote speakers for the Beacon Awards Banquet Saturday. Baseball and the Civil Rights Movement have been intertwined since Jackie Robinson… [Read More]
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Frank Robinson's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Frank Robinson for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Earvin 'Magic' Johnson for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Frank Robinson booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.