George Rogers Speaker Profile
1980 Heisman Trophy Winner
- Football, Heisman Trophy Winners, Sports Figures, Sports Speakers
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- South Carolina
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Call for Booking Fee
- Contact George Rogers Booking Agent
George Rogers Biography
Born on December 8, 1958, George Washington Rogers is a former American college and professional football player who was a running back in the National Football League (NFL) for seven seasons in the 1980s. As a pro, Rogers rushed for over 7,000 yards. He attended college the University of South Carolina and played college football. He earned All-American honors, and won the 1980 Heisman Trophy by the Downtown Athletic Club in New York City. He was known then as the greatest player to ever play at the University of South Carolina. His professional career started he was drafted as the first overall pick in the 1981 NFL Draft. He was awarded as the NFL Rookie of the Year where he earned a trip to the Pro Bowl. He played for the New Orleans and the Washington Redskins in the NFL. He attained success when he was playing for Washington as he had another trip to the Pro Bowl and a Super Bowl in 1987. After that season he retired from his football career because of the injuries he suffered. In the year 1992, he was named to the All-Century Team at University of South Carolina. He also holds membership in the University of South Carolina Athletic Hall of Fame, the Georgia Sports Hall of Fame, and the New Orleans Saints Hall of Fame. He was inducted into the National Football Foundation and College Football Hall of Fame in 1997.
George Rogers Hiring and Booking InformationFootball stars such as a George Rogers have taken the game to new heights by excelling at their respective position. The booking agents at AthletePromotions can assist with George Rogers speaking engagements or appearances from NFL stars. We have years of experience in booking gridiron greats for keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a football speaker like George Rogers is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful football star to your next corporate event. We can find George Rogers’s agent to make this booking happen. A George Rogers appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward employees, customers and clients. Most likely, football fans and corporations can find George Rogers's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.George Rogers.com.
Videos of George Rogers Speaking
Recent George Rogers Blogs
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as George Rogers's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book George Rogers for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire George Rogers for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. George Rogers booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.