Jackie Joyner-Kersee Speaker Profile
Three-Time Olympic Heptathlon Gold Medalist
- Female Athletes, Track and Field Athletes, Olympic Athletes, Top10 Olympic, Olympic Speakers, Olympians
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Available Upon Request
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Contact Jackie Joyner-Kersee Booking Agent
Jackie Joyner-Kersee Biography
Jackie Joyner-Kersee was born March 3, 1962 in East St. Louis and is a retired American athlete, ranked among the all-time greatest athletes in the women's heptathlon as well as in the women's long jump. She won three gold, one silver, and two bronze Olympic medals, in those two different events. Sports Illustrated for Women magazine voted Joyner-Kersee the Greatest Female Athlete of the 20th century, just ahead of Babe Didrikson Zaharias. As of August 2008, Joyner-Kersee holds the world record in heptathlon along with six all time best results and her long jump record of 7.49 m is second on the long jump all time list. In addition to heptathlon and long jump, she was a world class athlete in 100 m hurdles and 200 meters being as of June 2006 in top 60 all time in those events.
Sports Illustrated voted her the greatest female athlete of the 20th century. Joyner-Kersee consistently has maintained that she has competed throughout her career without performance-enhancing drugs.
Jackie Joyner-Kersee Hiring and Booking InformationPopular female athletes have raised the bar in sports such as softball, basketball, gymnastics, auto racing, track and field and many other sports. The agents at AthletePromotions can easily assist with booking Jackie Joyner-Kersee speaking engagements or appearances from some of the hottest female athletes in the world. We have years of experience in booking popular female athletes for VIP Meet & Greets, keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a athlete like Jackie Joyner-Kersee is not a hard process. Our agents can provide fees, availability and all costs associated in bringing out a well recognized female star to your next big event. We can easily find Jackie Joyner-Kersee’s agent to make your next event the best it can be. A Jackie Joyner-Kersee appearance will be sure to add excitement to your upcoming event. Most likely, fans and corporations can find Jackie Joyner-Kersee's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Jackie Joyner-Kersee.com. If your company is interested in finding out booking fees and availability for hiring a speaker, female athlete or Jackie Joyner-Kersee for an appearance, autograph signing, endorsement or speaking engagement, call us at 1.888.246.7141 or fill out the booking form below.
Videos of Jackie Joyner-Kersee Speaking
Recent Jackie Joyner-Kersee Blogs
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Jackie Joyner-Kersee's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Jackie Joyner-Kersee for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Jackie Joyner-Kersee for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Jackie Joyner-Kersee booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.