Jeff Saturday Speaker Profile
ESPN Analyst and Former NFL Player
- Football Celebrities, Sports Broadcasting Speakers
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Available Upon Request
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Call for Booking Fee
- Contact Jeff Saturday Booking Agent
Jeff Saturday Biography
From 1999 to 2012 Saturday was one of the most dominant centers in the National Football League. In 2007 he was named the NFL Alumni Offensive Lineman of the Year after helping the Indianapolis Colts to a victory in Super Bowl XLI. Currently he serves as a member of the Executive Committee of the NFL Players' Association, where he was the key negotiator in completing the 2011 Collective Bargaining Agreement between the NFL and NFLPA.
Jeff Saturday Hiring and Booking InformationFootball stars such as a Jeff Saturday have taken the game to new heights by excelling at their respective position. The booking agents at AthletePromotions can assist with Jeff Saturday speaking engagements or appearances from NFL stars. We have years of experience in booking gridiron greats for keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a football speaker like Jeff Saturday is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful football star to your next corporate event. We can find Jeff Saturday’s agent to make this booking happen. A Jeff Saturday appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward employees, customers and clients. Most likely, football fans and corporations can find Jeff Saturday's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Jeff Saturday.com.
Videos of Jeff Saturday Speaking
Recent Jeff Saturday Blogs
Posted on 26 July 2016 | 1:30 pm
Indianapolis Colts great Jeff Saturday was this year’s main speaker for the 25th Annual Elkhart Prayer Breakfast on July 20th at the Elkhart Memorial High School in Indiana. Before he even began to talk, Saturday was greeted with a standing ovation as a salute to his career representing their state in the sports world. The audience really enjoyed hearing the NFL great talk about his...[Read More]
Posted on 9 February 2014 | 2:23 pm
Six-time NFL Pro Bowler and two-time All-Pro player turned ESPN Analyst Jeff Saturday will be the keynote speaker at the B-to-B Customer Experience Summit at the Arizona Biltmore Hotel in Scottsdale, Arizona on April 30, 2014. During his speech Saturday will discuss how culture, teamwork, strategy, and surviving storms translates to the daily challenges of CX leaders. From 1999 to...[Read More]
Packers' Center Jeff Saturday Connects with Former Teammate Peyton Manning One Last Time in Pro Bowl 2013
Posted on 2 October 2013 | 4:06 pm
NFL Center Jeff Saturday spent 12 of his 14 years in the NFL regularly snapping the ball to quarterback Peyton Manning while they were teammates on the Indianapolis Colts. On Sunday at the 2013 Pro Bowl, perhaps for old times sake, the 37-year-old six-time Pro Bowler snapped the ball to Manning for the final time before retiring. He played the 2012 season with the Green Bay Packers,...[Read More]
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Jeff Saturday's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Jeff Saturday for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Jeff Saturday for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Jeff Saturday booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.