Jennie Finch Speaker Profile
Olympic Softball Gold Medalist
- Olympic Athletes, Female Athletes, Featured Female, Top10 Female, Featured Sports Speakers, Top10 Sports
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Tucson - AZ
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Contact Jennie Finch Booking Agent
Jennie Finch Biography
Jennie Finch was born September 3, 1980 is a former American softball player who pitched for the USA national softball team and the Chicago Bandits. Finch helped lead Team USA to the gold medal at the 2004 Summer Olympics and a silver medal at the 2008 Summer Olympics. Time magazine described her as the most famous softball player in history. In 2010, Finch retired from softball to focus on her family. In August 2011 she started work as a color analyst for ESPN doing National Pro Fastpitch and college softball games.
Finch had a 2-0 win-loss record in the 2004 Athens Summer Olympics, striking out 13 batters in eight innings while giving up only one hit, one walk and no runs. Her pitching helped lead the American team to the gold medal.
Finch was the most dominant and recognizable softball pitcher of her era. Combined with her pitching skills, Finch's beauty and charm landed her a place in the mainstream to become a pop culture icon.
Jennie Finch Hiring and Booking InformationOlympians are the best at what they do. Dedication, training as well as going above and beyond to represent their respective countries. The booking agents at AthletePromotions can easily assist with booking Jennie Finch speaking engagements or appearances from some of the top Olympic gold medalists. We have years of experience in booking Olympic athletes for VIP Meet & Greets, keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a Olympian like Jennie Finch is a very easy process. Our team can provide fees, availability and all costs associated in bringing out an Olympian to your next big corporate event. We can easily find Jennie Finch’s agent to make your next event the best it can be. A Jennie Finch appearance will be sure to reward your company’s employees, customers and clients. Most likely, Olympic fans and corporations can find Jennie Finch's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Jennie Finch.com.
Videos of Jennie Finch Speaking
Recent Jennie Finch Blogs
Posted on 19 May 2015 | 2:27 pm
Former NCAA softball star for the University of Arizona and Olympic gold medalist Jennie Finch has been announced to be a keynote speaker for the Semoball Awards at the Southeast Missouri State River Campus on July 11. During her talk, Finch is going to be getting into what it took for her to make it as far as she did in the college softball world and her experiences at the Olympic...[Read More]
Posted on 19 May 2015 | 2:26 pm
Meet softball legend, Jennie Finch Thursday, August 2nd at 4pm at the 33rd Annual 2012 National Sports Collectors Convention at the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, Maryland. She will be signing autographs at the show where tickets start at $39.00. This annual show will feature over 600 sports memorabilia dealers from around the country which goes from Wednesday, August 1st...[Read More]
Posted on 5 February 2014 | 3:22 pm
Team USA softball legend Jennie Finch spoke at Binghamton University's Celebrating Women's Athletics Luncheon on Monday, February 3. The annual event, held at the Events Center on the Binghamton University campus, recognizes the achievements of the school's female student-athletes and bolster scholarship funds. "My message is to be the best you. Life's short. Make the most of the...[Read More]
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Jennie Finch's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Jennie Finch for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Jennie Finch for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Jennie Finch booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.