Jeremy Abbott Speaker Profile
American Figure Skater
- Figure Skaters, Winter Sports Athletes, Olympic Athletes
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Available Upon Request
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Call for Booking Fee
- Contact Jeremy Abbott Booking Agent
Jeremy Abbott Biography
Jeremy Abbott was born June 5, 1985 and is an American figure skater. He is the 2008 Grand Prix Final champion, a two-time (2007, 2011) Four Continents bronze medalist, and a four-time (2009, 2010, 2012, 2014) U.S. national champion. He represented the United States at the 2010 Winter Olympics, where he placed ninth, and at the 2014 Winter Olympics, winning a bronze medal in the team event.
Abbott was 5th at his first Grand Prix event of the season, the 2012 Skate America. Early in the season, he had a compressed disk in his lower back, which also caused nerve problems in his legs, but his condition began to improve by his next event in France. He won the silver medal at the 2012 Trophee Eric Bompard. At a practice at the 2013 U.S. Championships he was informed that one of his spins would not count and changed it before competing. He won bronze at the event, behind champion Max Aaron and silver medalist Ross Miner.
During an interview for "The Skating Lesson Podcast" Abbott told Jennifer Kirk that the 2013–14 would be his last and that he would again use his Exogenesis: Symphony long program from the 2011–12 season. He came in sixth at his first Grand Prix assignment, the 2013 Skate Canada International, and won the bronze medal at the second, the 2013 NHK Trophy. At the 2014 U.S. Championships, he placed first in the short program and second to Jason Brown in the free skate. Abbott finished first overall and was named in the U.S. team to the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia.
Jeremy Abbott Hiring and Booking InformationFigure skating has become the premier world class sport that where individuals, pairs, or groups perform spins, jumps, footwork and other intricate and challenging moves on ice skates. The booking agents at AthletePromotions can easily assist with Jeremy Abbott speaking engagements or appearances from some of the best in the figure skating world. We have years of experience in booking skater for VIP Meet & Greets, keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a figure skater like Jeremy Abbott is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful ice skater to your next big event. We can easily find Jeremy Abbott’s agent to make your next event the best it can be. A Jeremy Abbott appearance will be sure to add excitement to your upcoming event. Most likely, figure skating fans and corporations can find Jeremy Abbott's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Jeremy Abbott.com.
Videos of Jeremy Abbott Speaking
Recent Jeremy Abbott Blogs
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Jeremy Abbott's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Jeremy Abbott for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Jeremy Abbott for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Jeremy Abbott booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.