Jim Craig Speaker
Goalie Of 1980 U.S. Olympic Miracle On Ice" Hockey Team"
- Olympic Athletes, Hockey Celebrities, Featured Hockey, Top10 Hockey, Business Speakers, Olympic Speakers, Olympians
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Massachusetts - MA
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Contact Agent to Hire Jim Craig
Jim Craig Speaker Profile
Jim Craig was born May 31, 1957 in Easton, Massachusetts and is a former American ice hockey goaltender who is most notable for being the goaltender for the 1980 U.S. Olympic hockey team that won the Olympic gold medal at the Lake Placid Winter Games. Craig had a standout Olympic tournament. In the Olympic semifinal game against the heavily favored Soviet Union, Craig stopped 36 of 39 shots on goal as the U.S. beat the Soviets, 4-3, in what is widely considered one of the greatest upsets in sports history.
Two days later, the U.S. defeated Finland, 4-2, in the Olympic final and captured Olympic gold. Craig went on to play professionally in the National Hockey League, where he started for the Atlanta Flames, Boston Bruins, and Minnesota North Stars between 1980 and 1983.
Contact Jim Craig Booking AgentOlympians are the best at what they do. Dedication, training as well as going above and beyond to represent their respective countries. The booking agents at AthletePromotions can easily assist with booking Jim Craig speaking engagements or appearances from some of the top Olympic gold medalists. We have years of experience in booking Olympic athletes for VIP Meet & Greets, keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a Olympian like Jim Craig is a very easy process. Our team can provide fees, availability and all costs associated in bringing out an Olympian to your next big corporate event. We can easily find Jim Craig’s agent to make your next event the best it can be. A Jim Craig appearance will be sure to reward your company’s employees, customers and clients. Most likely, Olympic fans and corporations can find Jim Craig's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Jim Craig.com.
Videos of Jim Craig Speaking Appearances
Recent Blogs About Jim Craig Appearances & Endorsements
Posted on 2 March 2013 | 6:11 pm
Jim Craig and the 1980 USA hockey team became the "Miracle on Ice" when they defeated the Soviet Union in a game that was named by Sports Illustrated as the top sports event of the 20th century. Craig made 36 saves against the Soviet Union in that great game, and today he enjoys a different type of save. His goal is to save lives from abdominal aortic aneurysm as the current spokesman… [Read More]
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Jim Craig's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Jim Craig for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Jim Craig for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Jim Craig booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.