John Kruk Speaker
ESPN Baseball Tonight Analyst
- Baseball Celebrities, Sports Broadcasters, Cancer Speakers
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Available Upon Request
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Contact Agent to Hire John Kruk
John Kruk Speaker Profile
John Kruk was born February 9, 1961 in Charleston, West Virginia and is a former Major League Baseball player and current baseball analyst for ESPN.
The outfielder was dealt to the Philadelphia Phillies during the 1989 season, and he blossomed into an All-Star as the team used him primarily at first base. Kruk played in the All-Star Game in 1991, 1992, and 1993. In his 1993 appearance at the Midsummer Classic, he had a memorable at bat when he flailed wildly at 98 mile per hour fastballs from Seattle Mariners pitcher Randy Johnson. Johnson's first pitch flew over Kruk's head to the backstop, leading Kruk to feign heart palpitations and remark "That boy throws too hard and he's too wild. He could kill someone."
Kruk, who batted .316/.430/.475 in 1993, was also the leader of the Phillies' "Macho Row" which led the team to the World Series against the Toronto Blue Jays; in the losing effort, Kruk batted .348/.500/.391 in the Series.
A quotable character throughout his career, who later wrote a book called I Ain't an Athlete, Lady published in 1994, Kruk turned to broadcasting and commenting on the game. He has since worked for Major League Baseball on Fox, The Best Damn Sports Show Period, and local telecasts in Philadelphia. In 2004, he was hired by ESPN as an analyst on Baseball Tonight. He also writes a column called Chewing the Fat on ESPN.com.
Contact John Kruk Booking AgentPopular baseball players such as a John Kruk have made the national past time what it is today. The booking agents at AthletePromotions can assist with John Kruk appearances or speaking engagements from current and retired legends. We have years of experience in booking the boys of summer for autograph signings as well as keynote speeches. Booking a baseball speaker like John Kruk is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful baseball star to your next corporate event. Our team will find John Kruk’s agent to make this booking happen. A John Kruk appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward employees, customers and clients. Most likely, baseball fans and corporations can find John Kruk's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.John Kruk.com.
Videos of John Kruk Speaking Appearances
Recent Blogs About John Kruk Appearances & Endorsements
Posted on 17 May 2013 | 7:31 pm
Three-time major league baseball All-Star and lead analyst for ESPN Sunday Night Baseball John Kruk will be the featured speaker at Comfortech 2013 on September 18-20, 2013 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, PA. Comfortech 2013 brings together the owners and managers of residential and commercial HVACR and hydronics/plumbing contracting firms to sharpen their… [Read More]
Posted on 19 March 2013 | 12:30 am
Former MLB All-Star and current Baseball Tonight analyst John Kruk is co-starring with his colleague Karl Ravech, who celebrates his 20th anniversary with ESPN this year, in a new spot for "GI Joe: Retaliation." This latest ad promotes the movie in a tongue in cheek kind of way. It features the ESPN commentators who happen to run into Snake Eyes on the mountain side and aren't very… [Read More]
Posted on 15 November 2012 | 6:16 pm
1994 World Series Champion John Kruk and 2008 World Series Champion Chase Utley head the impressive line up at The Philly Show that will be held in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania at the Valley Forge Convention Center. The show takes place over the weekend of December 8 and 9, 2012, with both Kruk and Utley signing autographs on Saturday, December 8. Utley is a five-time All-Star who… [Read More]
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as John Kruk's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book John Kruk for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire John Kruk for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. John Kruk booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.