College Football Broadcast Legend
- Broadcasters, Football, Sports Figures, Sports Speakers, Television
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Call for Booking Fee
- Contact Agent to Hire Keith Jackson
Keith Jackson Speaker Profile
Former sportscaster, Keith Jackson was born October 18, 1928 and known for his long career with ABC Sports television, his coverage of college football as well as his style of folksy, down-to-earth commentary and deep voice.
Though best known for his college football broadcasts, Jackson announced numerous other sports for ABC throughout his career, including Major League Baseball, NBA basketball, boxing, auto racing, and the Olympic Games. He briefly worked college basketball with Dick Vitale. Jackson also served as the pregame/halftime/postgame anchor for ABC's coverage of Super Bowl XXII in 1988.
In 1999, the National Football Foundation awarded Jackson the Gold Medal Award, its highest honor. The same year he was inducted into the Rose Bowl Hall of Fame for his many years of contribution to "The Granddaddy of Them All". The Edward R. Murrow School of Communication at Washington State University awarded their alumnus with the Murrow Award for top leaders in the communication industry in 1999; Jackson was a charter member of the WSU Foundation, founded in 1979, provided scholarship money to the Murrow School and chaired the fund-raising drive for the school's alumni center. On April 24, 1995, he was inducted into the National Sportscasters and Sportswriters Association Hall of Fame, having won its National Sportscaster of the Year five successive times. The American Football Coaches Association awarded him its Amos Alonzo Stagg Award in 1993 as an individual "whose services have been outstanding in the advancement of the best interests of football." He was the first sports announcer to receive the Stagg award.
Contact Keith Jackson Booking AgentFootball stars such as a Keith Jackson have taken the game to new heights by excelling at their respective position. The booking agents at AthletePromotions can assist with Keith Jackson speaking engagements or appearances from NFL stars. We have years of experience in booking gridiron greats for keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a football speaker like Keith Jackson is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful football star to your next corporate event. We can find Keith Jackson’s agent to make this booking happen. A Keith Jackson appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward employees, customers and clients. Most likely, football fans and corporations can find Keith Jackson's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Keith Jackson.com.
Videos of Keith Jackson Speaking Appearances
Recent Blogs About Keith Jackson Appearances & Endorsements
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Keith Jackson's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Keith Jackson for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Earvin 'Magic' Johnson for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Keith Jackson booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.