Lee Corso Speaker Profile
ESPN College Football Analyst
- Football Celebrities, Top10 Sports, Top10 Sports Broadcasters, Featured Sports, Sports Broadcasting Speakers
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Orlando - FL
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Contact Lee Corso Booking Agent
Lee Corso Biography
Lee Corso was born August 7, 1935 and is a sportsbroadcaster and football analyst for ESPN. He has been featured on ESPN'sCollege GameDay program since its inception and he appeared annually as acommentator in EA Sports' NCAA Football through NCAA Football 11. In the offseason, Corso serves as Director of Business Development for Dixon Ticonderoga,a Florida based pencil manufacturing company. Corso played college football atFlorida State University. He served as the head football coach at the Universityof Louisville (1969-1972), Indiana University (1973-1982), and NorthernIllinois University (1984), compiling a career college football record of73-85-6. Corso was also the head coach of the United States Football League'sOrlando Renegades in 1985.
In 1987, Lee was hired by ESPN as an analyst for the College GameDay program.He often plays the role of comic foil to co-hosts Desmond Howard, Chris Fowlerand Kirk Herbstreit as they cover the major college football games from Augustuntil January. Corso's catchphrase, "Not so fast, my friend!", withpencil always in hand, is usually directed at Kirk Herbstreit, in disagreementwith Herbstreit's predictions. Corso is also known for ending every weekly showwith his mascot headgear prediction, when he chooses who he thinks will win thegame at GameDay's site by donning the headpiece of the school's mascot. Corsoalso says "sweetheart" to almost everyone.
Lee Corso Hiring and Booking InformationFootball stars such as a Lee Corso have taken the game to new heights by excelling at their respective position. The booking agents at AthletePromotions can assist with Lee Corso speaking engagements or appearances from NFL stars. We have years of experience in booking gridiron greats for keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a football speaker like Lee Corso is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful football star to your next corporate event. We can find Lee Corso’s agent to make this booking happen. A Lee Corso appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward employees, customers and clients. Most likely, football fans and corporations can find Lee Corso's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Lee Corso.com.
Videos of Lee Corso Speaking
Recent Lee Corso Blogs
Posted on 28 February 2017 | 6:02 pm
ESPN football analyst Lee Corso is scheduled to give the keynote address for the Florida Justice Association’s Workhorse Seminar that is happening on February 28 through March 3rd in Orlando, Florida. This five-day event is sponsored by the Counsel Financial law firm funding company and several attorneys will be present to work with people in this program that teaches how to have the...[Read More]
Posted on 28 February 2017 | 6:02 pm
Sports broadcaster and football analyst for ESPN Lee Corso was the keynote speaker at the Gala & Golf Event on Thursday, June 4 at the Embassy Suites at the La Vista Conference Center which benefited CHI Health projects. It was a rare event and a big deal since Corso has not been speaking much at functions after his stroke back in 2009. The 79 year old made this exception and was very...[Read More]
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Lee Corso's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Lee Corso for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Lee Corso for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Lee Corso booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.