Lou Holtz Speaker Profile
ESPN Sportscaster and Former Notre Dame Coach
- Sports Writers, Sports Broadcasters, Coaches, Football Celebrities
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Orlando, FL
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Call for Booking Fee
- Contact Lou Holtz Booking Agent
Lou Holtz Biography
Lou Holtz was born on January 6, 1937 in Follansbee, West Virginia and is an author, television commentator, motivational speaker, and former NCAA football and NFL head coach. Holtz is the only coach in NCAA history to lead six different programs to bowl games and the only coach to guide four different programs to the final top 20 rankings. He is also a multiple winner of National Coach of the Year honors. After growing up in East Liverpool, Ohio and graduating from East Liverpool High School, Holtz attended Kent State University. He is a member of the Delta Upsilon Fraternity, played football and graduated in 1959. Over the years, the slender, bespectacled Holtz has become known for his quick wit and ability to inspire players. In 2005, Holtz joined ESPN as a college football analyst. On April 21, 2007, Holtz made an appearance as an honorary head coach, along with Ara Parseghian, for Notre Dame Fighting Irish football's annual Blue-Gold Game, a yearly intra-squad scrimmage that marks the end of spring football practice for the Irish. Holtz guided the Gold team to a 10-6 victory. On May 1, 2008, Holtz was elected to the College Football Hall of Fame.
Lou Holtz Hiring and Booking InformationSports writers such as a Lou Holtz are responsible for breaking the latest sports news, gossip and valuable information to loyal fans. The agents at AthletePromotions can assist with booking Lou Holtz speaking engagements, appearances and Meet & Greets from top sports writers and journalists. We have years of experience in booking the top sports journalists for keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a sports writer like Lou Holtz is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful journalist and media celebrity to host your next corporate event. We can find Lou Holtz’s agent to make this booking happen very quickly. A Lou Holtz appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward customers, employees, and clients. Most likely, sports fans and corporations can find Lou Holtz's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Lou Holtz.com. If your company is interested in finding out booking fees and availability for hiring a speaker, athlete or Lou Holtz for an appearance, autograph signing, endorsement or speaking engagement, call us at 1.888.246.7141 or fill out the booking form below.
Videos of Lou Holtz Speaking
Recent Lou Holtz Blogs
Posted on 28 August 2014 | 2:30 pm
Catholic Charities Diocese of Toledo is holding an 100th anniversary celebration, and in honor of the occasion they will be hosting the 100th Anniversary Gala: An Evening with Lou Holtz, on Thursday, September 18, at the Hilton Garden Inn in Perrysburg, Ohio. Lou Holtz built a legendary program at Notre Dame from 1986 to 1996 and led the Irish to a National Championship in 1988....[Read More]
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Lou Holtz's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Lou Holtz for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Lou Holtz for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Lou Holtz booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.