Marcus Allen Speaker Profile
Hall of Fame Running Back for the Oakland Raiders
- Football Celebrities, Hall of Famer Athletes, Heisman Trophy Winners, Football, Top10 Football
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- California - CA
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Contact Marcus Allen Booking Agent
Marcus Allen Biography
Marcus Allen was born March 26, 1960 and is a former runningback and football analyst for CBS. As a professional, Allen ran for 12,243yards and caught 587 passes for 5,412 yards during his career for both the LosAngeles Raiders and the Kansas City Chiefs from 1982 to 1997. He scored 145touchdowns, including a then league record 123 rushing touchdowns, and waselected to six Pro Bowls over the course of his career. He was also a fairlygood passer for a running back, completing 12 of 27 passes for 285 yards andsix touchdowns, with only one interception. Allen was the first player ever togain more than 10,000 rushing yards and 5,000 receiving yards during hiscareer.
Allen is considered as one of the greatest goal line andshort-yard runners in National Football League (NFL) history. He was inductedinto the College Football Hall of Fame in 2000 and the Pro Football Hall ofFame in 2003. His younger brother, Damon Allen, played quarterback for 23seasons in the Canadian Football League and was professional football'sall-time leader in passing yards.
Allen is a member of the Laureus World Sports Academy. Allenis a Board Member for the Lott IMPACT Trophy, which is named after Ronnie Lottand is awarded annually to college football's Defensive IMPACT Player of theYear.
Allen may be best remembered for his heroics in Super Bowl XVIII January 22,1984 as he ran for 191 yards, caught two passes for 18 yards, and scored twotouchdowns in the Raiders 38-9 victory over the Washington Redskins. Includedin his stats was a 74-yard touchdown run, a feat that remained the longest runin Super Bowl history until Super Bowl XL when Willie Parker of the PittsburghSteelers broke the record by a single yard. Allen's 191 rushing yards were alsoa Super Bowl record, which stood until Timmy Smith of the Redskins topped itwith 204 yards in Super Bowl XXII. Upon winning the game, Allen joined an elitegroup of players to win both the Heisman Trophy and Super Bowl MVP (RogerStaubach, Jim Plunkett, Desmond Howard).
Marcus Allen Hiring and Booking InformationFootball stars such as a Marcus Allen have taken the game to new heights by excelling at their respective position. The booking agents at AthletePromotions can assist with Marcus Allen speaking engagements or appearances from NFL stars. We have years of experience in booking gridiron greats for keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a football speaker like Marcus Allen is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful football star to your next corporate event. We can find Marcus Allen’s agent to make this booking happen. A Marcus Allen appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward employees, customers and clients. Most likely, football fans and corporations can find Marcus Allen's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Marcus Allen.com.
Videos of Marcus Allen Speaking
Recent Marcus Allen Blogs
Posted on 20 March 2017 | 11:02 pm
Hall of famer Marcus Allen will be returning to this year’s Review-Journal’s Best of Nevada Preps Awards that are happening on June 3rd inside The Venetian Theater. The event will take place between 7 and 9 p.m., and Allen is expected to share some of his favorite memories from playing in the NFL as well as offer up some words of encouragement to all of today’s young athletes, as...[Read More]
Posted on 15 November 2016 | 10:34 pm
Former running back for the Kansas City Chiefs Marcus Allen was the featured guest speaker at the Levi’s Stadium on November 6th just before the San Francisco 49ers took on the New Orleans Saints on the field. He was able to give some fantastic words of motivation and also got people pumped up for the game, no matter which side they were cheering for. Allen talked about his experiences...[Read More]
Posted on 29 May 2013 | 4:41 pm
Legendary Raiders' running back Marcus Allen will be featured at the upcoming CSA Show at Chantilly. The six-time Pro Bowler and 1981 Heisman Trophy winner retired in 1997 following a career in which he caught 587 passes for 5,412 yards and scored 145 touchdowns. He was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2003. Allen will meet with fans and sign autographs at the show...[Read More]
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Marcus Allen's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Marcus Allen for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Marcus Allen for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Marcus Allen booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.