Marcus Allen Speaker
Hall of Fame Running Back for the Oakland Raiders
- Football Celebrities, Hall of Famer Athletes, Heisman Trophy Winners, Football, Top10 Football
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- California - CA
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Contact Agent to Hire Marcus Allen
Marcus Allen Speaker Profile
Marcus Allen was born March 26, 1960 and is a former running back and football analyst for CBS. As a professional, Allen ran for 12,243 yards and caught 587 passes for 5,412 yards during his career for both the Los Angeles Raiders and the Kansas City Chiefs from 1982 to 1997. He scored 145 touchdowns, including a then league record 123 rushing touchdowns, and was elected to six Pro Bowls over the course of his career. He was also a fairly good passer for a running back, completing 12 of 27 passes for 285 yards and six touchdowns, with only one interception. Allen was the first player ever to gain more than 10,000 rushing yards and 5,000 receiving yards during his career.
Allen is considered as one of the greatest goal line and short-yard runners in National Football League (NFL) history. He was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame in 2000 and the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2003. His younger brother, Damon Allen, played quarterback for 23 seasons in the Canadian Football League and was professional football's all-time leader in passing yards.
Allen is a member of the Laureus World Sports Academy. Allen is a Board Member for the Lott IMPACT Trophy, which is named after Ronnie Lott and is awarded annually to college football's Defensive IMPACT Player of the Year.
Allen may be best remembered for his heroics in Super Bowl XVIII January 22, 1984 as he ran for 191 yards, caught two passes for 18 yards, and scored two touchdowns in the Raiders 38-9 victory over the Washington Redskins. Included in his stats was a 74-yard touchdown run, a feat that remained the longest run in Super Bowl history until Super Bowl XL when Willie Parker of the ++Pittsburgh Steelers++ broke the record by a single yard. Allen's 191 rushing yards were also a Super Bowl record, which stood until Timmy Smith of the Redskins topped it with 204 yards in Super Bowl XXII. Upon winning the game, Allen joined an elite group of players to win both the Heisman Trophy and Super Bowl MVP ([[Roger Staubach]], Jim Plunkett, Desmond Howard).
Contact Marcus Allen Booking AgentFootball stars such as a Marcus Allen have taken the game to new heights by excelling at their respective position. The booking agents at AthletePromotions can assist with Marcus Allen speaking engagements or appearances from NFL stars. We have years of experience in booking gridiron greats for keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a football speaker like Marcus Allen is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful football star to your next corporate event. We can find Marcus Allen’s agent to make this booking happen. A Marcus Allen appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward employees, customers and clients. Most likely, football fans and corporations can find Marcus Allen's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Marcus Allen.com.
Videos of Marcus Allen Speaking Appearances
Recent Blogs About Marcus Allen Appearances & Endorsements
Posted on 29 May 2013 | 4:41 pm
Legendary Raiders' running back Marcus Allen will be featured at the upcoming CSA Show at Chantilly. The six-time Pro Bowler and 1981 Heisman Trophy winner retired in 1997 following a career in which he caught 587 passes for 5,412 yards and scored 145 touchdowns. He was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2003. Allen will meet with fans and sign autographs at the show… [Read More]
Posted on 22 January 2013 | 4:56 pm
Hall of Fame running back Marcus Allen will be featured at next month's Third Annual New Jersey Autograph Experience Show in Somerset, New Jersey. The 1983 Super Bowl MVP spent 11 seasons with the (then) Los Angeles Raiders, retiring in 1997 after spending five seasons with the Kansas City Chiefs. Allen was the first player ever to gain more than 10,000 rushing yards and 5,000… [Read More]
Posted on 8 January 2013 | 6:19 pm
Legendary Raiders' running back Marcus Allen was the keynote speaker at the 2013 U.S. Army All-American Bowl Awards Dinner held on January 4 to celebrate the achievements of the All-American athletes and to honor Army Soldiers' and their families. There were said to be almost 1,000 people who attended the dinner, including senior Army leaders, professional athletes, and community… [Read More]
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Marcus Allen's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Marcus Allen for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Marcus Allen for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Marcus Allen booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.