Mark Cuban Speaker Profile
Owner of the Dallas Mavericks and Entrepreneur
- Sports Team Owners, Basketball Celebrities, Top10 Business Speakers, Featured Sports Speakers, Hot Sports
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Dallas, TX
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Contact Mark Cuban Booking Agent
Mark Cuban Biography
Mark Cuban is the idyllic business maverick to book as a speaker. He channels motivation and inspiration into the hearts of those who would take the time to listen.
The businessman is best known for his success in the following niches: entrepreneurship, technology, e-commerce, and of course, sports. Cuban also has an extensive history in creating up-and-coming companies to watch out for.
Mark Cuban’s history as an American entrepreneur began on July 31, 1958, in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania. He’s most notably the owner and investor of the following organizations:
- The NBA’s Dallas Mavericks
- Landmark Theatres
- Magnolia Pictures
- Shark Tank – an adrenaline-charged TV series, which presents goal-setters with an opportunity to make their vision a reality.
He’s been included as Forbes Richest People. As of 2014, he’s #663 on the Billionaires’ List, and #222 on Forbes 400.
As depicted, Cuban has experimented with a range of genres. So what exactly has made him such a trailblazer?
Get in touch with Mark Cuban’s agent to learn more.
These accomplishments only tip the iceberg. His string of serial entrepreneurship began at a very early age. In his youth, Cuban flexed his business muscles by selling a range of items to fund his material wishes. He initially sold garbage bags, then competed in a round of gigs, including bartending and club promotions.
Rather than attending his senior year in high school year, Cuban enrolled at the University of Pittsburg, and then made the strategic move to go to the University of Indiana in Bloomington. There, he completed a BSc. In Business Administration, which would form the basis of his knowledge.
Many successful entrepreneurs and educational speakers, such as Mark Cuban, will tell you that education provides a competitive advantage in life. These lessons can be applied to numerous projects, as exemplified by Mark Cuban.
Business speaker, Cuban, is most popularly known for his stake in the Dallas Mavericks. How did he move from an unknown graduate to a billionaire? After college, Cuban relocated to Dallas, Texas. He began working as a salesperson for a software company, Your Business Software, then started MicroSolutions, which later sold for $6 Million.
Mark Cuban then partnered with his former Alumni, Todd Wagner, creating AudioNet, which featured their shared enthusiasm for all things basketball and technology. The company later became known as Broadcast.com, which by four years later was making millions in revenue per year. Yahoo! ultimately purchased the firm for a whopping $5.9B in stock.
After this multi-billion dollar deal, Mark Cuban diversified his investment portfolio, which is the first rule of thumb in business and investing. To learn more about the rules of success, Mark Cuban speaker fees and other details, contact an agent through Athlete Promotions.
Mark Cuban Hiring and Booking InformationSports team owners have achieved success on and off the field, including many business ventures. The agents at AthletePromotions can easily assist with booking Mark Cuban speaking engagements or appearances from some of NFL, NBA, MLB or NHL team owners. We have years of experience in booking popular sports team owners for VIP Meet & Greets and keynote speeches. Hiring a team owner like Mark Cuban is not a hard process. Our agents can provide fees, availability and all costs associated in bringing out your favorite team owner to your next big event. We can easily find Mark Cuban’s agent to make your next event the best it can be. A Mark Cuban appearance will be sure to add excitement to your upcoming event. Most likely, fans and corporations can find Mark Cuban's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Mark Cuban.com. If your company is interested in finding out booking fees and availability for hiring a speaker, team owner or Mark Cuban for an appearance, autograph signing, endorsement or speaking engagement, call us at 1.888.246.7141 or fill out the booking form below.
Videos of Mark Cuban Speaking
Recent Mark Cuban Blogs
Posted on 30 November 2014 | 6:26 pm
This is your chance to be a part of a once in a lifetime event with two of the greatest icons in sports. Mark Cuban, wildly successful entrepreneur, investor and one of the most influential people in both the cable and sports industries takes the stage with the most impactful personality in sports today, Derek Jeter. Witness history as the two trade secrets to their success, talk...[Read More]
Posted on 15 April 2014 | 5:57 pm
Dallas Mavericks owner, Mark Cuban will be the keynote speaker at Inc Magazine’s GrowCo event on May 21st in Nashville, Tennessee, a three-day event for entrepreneurs and business leaders who want to achieve sizable growth within their organization. The conference brings together a dynamic program including headliners straight out of the pages of Inc., business experts, and...[Read More]
Posted on 1 April 2014 | 11:46 am
When Mark Cuban isn't cheering on the Dallas Mavericks or letting fellow entrepreneurs know whether he is in or out, you can find marketing and branding products that he owns or simply enjoys. Mark Cuban was most recently featured and headlined in "The Last Diet Mountain Dew" commercial where he attempts to bargain with a customer who grabs the Last Diet Mountain Dew. The customer...[Read More]
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Mark Cuban's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Mark Cuban for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Mark Cuban for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Mark Cuban booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.