Mark Spitz Speaker Profile
Seven-Time Olympic Swimming Gold Medalist
- Swimmers and Divers, Olympic Athletes, Featured Olympic, Top10 Olympic, Top10 Swimming
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- California - CA
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Contact Mark Spitz Booking Agent
Mark Spitz Biography
Seven time gold medalist, Mark Spitz was born February 10,1950 and is a retired American swimmer. His seven gold medals at the 1972 MunichOlympic Games, an achievement only surpassed by Michael Phelps who won eightgolds at the 2008 Olympics.
Between 1968 and 1972, Spitz won nine Olympic golds plus asilver and a bronze, five Pan American golds, 31 US Amateur Athletic Uniontitles and eight US National Collegiate Athletic Association titles. Duringthose years, he set 33 world records. He was the most successful athlete at the1972 Summer Olympics. He was named World Swimmer of the Year in 1969, 1971 and1972.
Spitz is one of five Olympians to win nine or more career gold medals: LarisaLatynina, Paavo Nurmi and Carl Lewis also have nine; only swimmer MichaelPhelps has won more with 14. Spitz's record of seven gold medals in a single Olympicswas not surpassed until Michael Phelps at the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
Mark Spitz Hiring and Booking InformationOlympic swimmers have added major excitement to the summer games. The booking agents at AthletePromotions can easily assist with booking Mark Spitz speaking engagements or appearances from some of the top gold medal swimmers. Our team has years of experience in booking Olympic swimmers for VIP Meet & Greets, keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a swimmer like Mark Spitz is a very easy process. Our booking agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out an Olympian to your next big corporate event. We can easily find Mark Spitz’s agent to make your next event successful. A Mark Spitz appearance at a swim meet or corporate function would definitely provide excitement to all attendees. Most likely, swimming fans and corporations can find Mark Spitz's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Mark Spitz.com.
Videos of Mark Spitz Speaking
Recent Mark Spitz Blogs
Posted on 12 November 2014 | 3:38 pm
Olympic swimming legend Mark Spitz will be speaking at Cornell University on November 17, 2014 as a part of the Hillel Major Speaker Series. Spitz is the first athlete sponsored by HIllel's speaker series, and the University hopes to attract a "different" crowd than previous speakers. "He is our first athlete," said committee Chair Rachel Minton. "We believe that Spitz will attract a...[Read More]
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Mark Spitz's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Mark Spitz for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Mark Spitz for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Mark Spitz booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.