Marv Levy Speaker Profile
Hall Of Fame Head Coach for the Buffalo Bills
- Coaches, Football Celebrities, Hall of Famer Athletes, Featured Coaches, Top10 Coaches
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Florida - FL
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Call for Booking Fee
- Contact Marv Levy Booking Agent
Marv Levy Biography
Marv Levy was born August 3, 1925 and is a former American and Canadian football coach, front office executive and author.
He is a former professional football coach, in the CFL as head coach of the Montreal Alouettes (1973-1977), and in the NFL as head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs (1978-1982) and the Buffalo Bills (1986-1997), coaching the Bills to four consecutive American Football Conference Championships. He was elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2001.
Midway through the 1986 season, following a two-year hiatus from coaching and one season as the head coach of the Chicago Blitz of the USFL, Levy returned to the NFL as head coach of the Buffalo Bills. He finished the season with a 2-5 record. In 1987, his first full season with the Bills, the team returned to respectability with a 7-8 record and were in the playoff hunt throughout most of the season. The following season the team posted a 12-4 record and won the first of six AFC Eastern Division titles. With his high-powered -no-huddle- offense, Levy's Bills went on to lead his AFC championship team to four consecutive Super Bowl appearances.
From 1988 through 1997, the Bills were first in the AFC in winning percentage and second only to the San Francisco 49ers in the NFL. Levy, the winningest coach in Bills- history, recorded a 112-70 regular season record and was 11-8 in the playoffs during his eleven seasons with the Bills. He was named NFL Coach of the Year in 1988 and AFC Coach of the Year in 1988, 1993, and 1995.
Marv Levy Hiring and Booking InformationSuccessful coaches such as a Marv Levy have led their teams to numerous victories and do what it takes to motivate. The booking agents at AthletePromotions can assist with Marv Levy speaking engagements or corporate appearances. We have years of experience in booking coaching keynote speeches and autograph signings. Booking a coach like Marv Levy is a very easy process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful coach star to your next corporate event. We can easily find Marv Levy’s agent to make this appearance happen. A Marv Levy appearance will add the great speech to your upcoming event, rewarding employees, clients and customers. Most likely, fans and corporations can find Marv Levy's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Marv Levy.com.
Videos of Marv Levy Speaking
Recent Marv Levy Blogs
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Marv Levy's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Marv Levy for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Marv Levy for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Marv Levy booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.