Matt Leinart Speaker Profile
2004 Heisman Trophy Winner and Current TV Analyst
- Football Celebrities, Heisman Trophy Winners, Broadcasters
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Los Angeles, CA
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Call for Booking Fee
- Contact Matt Leinart Booking Agent
Matt Leinart Biography
Matt Leinart was born May 11, 1983 in Santa Ana, California and is a former quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals of the National Football League. He played college football at Southern California, leading them to an AP national championship in 2003, a BCS national championship in 2004, and an appearance in the BCS National Championship game in 2005. Leinart earlier played quarterback at Mater Dei High School. In 2004, his junior year at USC, he won the Heisman Trophy. He also won the inaugural Manning Award for college quarterbacks in the same season.
In Leinart's second season with Arizona, he started 5 games and completed 53.6% of his passes (60/112) and threw for 647 yards, 5.8 yards per attempt, 2 touchdowns, and 4 interceptions. His passer rating was 61.9. He averaged 129 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per start.
In the 2008 offseason, after he recovered from the injury, Leinart was handed his starting job back, but his hold on the job was tenuous after another strong training camp performance by Warner. Finally, after throwing 3 interceptions within a matter of minutes versus the Oakland Raiders in the third preseason game, Kurt Warner was named the opening-day starter. In 2008, Warner led the Cardinals to its first-ever NFC Championship title and its first-ever trip to the Super Bowl. Warner also set a franchise record for most touchdowns in a single season (30), completed 401 of 598 attempts for 4,583 yards (67.1%) and a 96.9 passer rating. Warner was named the starting quarterback for the NFC in the Pro Bowl, and signed a 2-year contract with the Cardinals in the offseason.
Matt Leinart made an appearance on the May 1, 2006 episode of Punk'd, featuring Ashton Kutcher as the host. He also has appeared in several commercials on television, most notably for ABC's hit-sitcom Desperate Housewives. He also appeared in Nike's "Football is Everything" commercial as the backup quarterback on the sidelines holding a clipboard. He also starred in an NFL Sunday Ticket commercial with the Manning family (Peyton and Eli are surprised that father Archie is helping him with his throwing, only to have Archie say that "he always wanted a lefty"). In 2007, he appeared in the NFL Shop commercial with Steven Jackson and Adam Vinatieri where he threw an Arizona Cardinals throw blanket to a fan who made a diving catch. Most recently, Leinart appeared in a commercial for ESPN the Magazine. He appeared in seven episodes of Rome is Burning in 2006-07, Jimmy Kimmel Live after winning BCS title game (2005), and the 2008 film The House Bunny. He hosts a Celebrity Charity Bowling event every year in LA.
Matt Leinart Hiring and Booking InformationFootball stars such as a Matt Leinart have taken the game to new heights by excelling at their respective position. The booking agents at AthletePromotions can assist with Matt Leinart speaking engagements or appearances from NFL stars. We have years of experience in booking gridiron greats for keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a football speaker like Matt Leinart is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful football star to your next corporate event. We can find Matt Leinart’s agent to make this booking happen. A Matt Leinart appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward employees, customers and clients. Most likely, football fans and corporations can find Matt Leinart's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Matt Leinart.com.
Videos of Matt Leinart Speaking
Recent Matt Leinart Blogs
Posted on 28 June 2017 | 10:36 pm
Former Heisman Trophy winner and NFL veteran, Matt Leinart remains a high-profile sports star throughout Los Angeles. On July 13th, he will hosting the Matt Leinart Foundation’s 11th Annual Celebrity Bowl. The event takes place on Thursday. July 13th at Lucky Strike in Hollywood, with red carpet proceedings starting at 7 p.m. There will be ten teams made up of six people, including...[Read More]
Posted on 1 April 2014 | 11:42 am
Oakland Raiders quarterback and Heisman Trophy winner Matt Leinart will host the Matt Leinart Foundation Sixth Annual “Celebrity Bowl” on Thursday, July 12 at Lucky Strike Lanes in Hollywood with the red carpet starting at 7pm. Expected guests include former teammate Reggie Bush, Nick Lachey, Hank Baskett, Devin Ebanks, Josh Cribbs, Ike Taylor, Antonio Gates and many more Hollywood...[Read More]
Posted on 2 March 2013 | 5:48 pm
The Super Bowl is in the rear view mirror of many, but football still is in the air and now is the time to sign up for a football camp. You won’t have to look very far as our friends over at ProCamps have teamed up with Matt Leinart to host the 2013 Kellogg's Matt Leinart Football ProCamp presented which is being presented by Safeway. The Matt Leinart Football ProCamp will be...[Read More]
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Matt Leinart's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Matt Leinart for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Matt Leinart for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Matt Leinart booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.