Michael Wilbon Speaker Profile
ESPN Commentator and Sportswriter
- Featured Sports Speakers, Top10 Sports Broadcasters, Sports Writers, Sports Broadcasting Speakers
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Maryland - MD
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Call for Booking Fee
- Contact Michael Wilbon Booking Agent
Michael Wilbon Biography
A sportswriter and columnist, Michael Wilbon was born onNovember 19, 1958. He is a columnist for The Washington Post, has co-hostedPardon the Interruption on ESPN since 2001 along with fellow Post scribe TonyKornheiser, and serves as an analyst for ESPN.
In his career, Wilbon has covered ten Summer and Winter Olympic Games for TheWashington Post, every Super Bowl since 1987, nearly every Final Four since1982 and each year's NBA Finals since 1987.
After contributing to ESPN's The Sports Reporters and othershows on the cable network, he began co-hosting ESPN's daily Pardon theInterruption (PTI) with Tony Kornheiser on October 22, 2001. He is also amember of ABC's NBA Countdown (which he hosts with Jon Barry, Chris Broussardand Magic Johnson) which is the pre-game show for the network's NBA telecasts.
Michael Wilbon Hiring and Booking InformationSports writers such as a Michael Wilbon are responsible for breaking the latest sports news, gossip and valuable information to loyal fans. The agents at AthletePromotions can assist with booking Michael Wilbon speaking engagements, appearances and Meet & Greets from top sports writers and journalists. We have years of experience in booking the top sports journalists for keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a sports writer like Michael Wilbon is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful journalist and media celebrity to host your next corporate event. We can find Michael Wilbon’s agent to make this booking happen very quickly. A Michael Wilbon appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward customers, employees, and clients. Most likely, sports fans and corporations can find Michael Wilbon's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Michael Wilbon.com. If your company is interested in finding out booking fees and availability for hiring a speaker, athlete or Michael Wilbon for an appearance, autograph signing, endorsement or speaking engagement, call us at 1.888.246.7141 or fill out the booking form below.
Videos of Michael Wilbon Speaking
Recent Michael Wilbon Blogs
Posted on 30 September 2013 | 2:44 pm
ESPN Analyst Michael Wilbon was the keynote speaker annual Major League Baseball Beacon Awards Luncheon in downtown Chicago. Wilbon is longtime sports reporter perhaps best known for his work on ESPN, grew up as a baseball-playing South Sider who rooted first for the White Sox and later, the Cubs, despite the fact that his father was once "shooed away from the box office" at Wrigley...[Read More]
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Michael Wilbon's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Michael Wilbon for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Michael Wilbon for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Michael Wilbon booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.