Hall Of Fame Guard for the Cincinnati Royals
- Basketball Celebrities, Hall of Famer Athletes
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Available Upon Request
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Call for Booking Fee
- Contact Agent to Hire Oscar Robertson
Oscar Robertson Speaker Profile
Oscar Robertson was born November 24, 1938 in Charlotte, Tennessee and nicknamed "The Big O" or O-Train. He is a former American NBA player with the Cincinnati Royals and the Milwaukee Bucks. The 6-foot-5, 220-pound Robertson played the shooting guard/point guard position, and was a twelve-time All-Star, eleven-time member of the All-NBA Team, and one-time winner of the MVP award in fourteen professional seasons. He is the only player in NBA history to average a triple-double for an entire season, and he is regarded as one of the best and most versatile NBA players of all time. He was a key player on the team which brought the Bucks their only NBA championship in the 1970-71 NBA season. However, his playing career, especially during high school and college, was plagued by racism.
For his outstanding achievements, Robertson was inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame in 1980, and was voted one of the 50 Greatest Players in NBA History in 1996. The United States Basketball Writers Association renamed their college Player of the Year Award the Oscar Robertson Trophy in his honor in 1998, and he was one of five people chosen to represent the inaugural National Collegiate Basketball Hall of Fame class in 2006.
Robertson was also an integral part of the Oscar Robertson suit of 1970. The landmark NBA antitrust suit, named after the then-president of the NBA Players' Association, led to an extensive reform of the league's strict free agency and draft rules and, subsequently, to higher salaries for all players.
Oscar Robertson Booking Agent ContactNBA celebrities such as a Oscar Robertson have taken the game to new levels. The booking agents at AthletePromotions can assist with Oscar Robertson speaking engagements or appearances from the NBA’s elite. We have years of experience in booking legends on the court for keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a basketball speaker like Oscar Robertson is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful football star to your next corporate event. We can find Oscar Robertson’s agent to make your event a success. A Oscar Robertson appearance will add much excitement to your upcoming event. Most likely, basketball fans and corporations can find Oscar Robertson's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Oscar Robertson.com.
Videos of Oscar Robertson Speaking Appearances
Recent Blogs About Oscar Robertson Appearances & Endorsements
Posted on 18 May 2013 | 2:52 pm
Class of 1980 Naismith Basketball Hall of Famer Oscar Robertson will be featured at the upcoming Long Beach Expo. "The Big O" as he's often referred to, was a 12-time All-Star and the 1964 NBA MVP. He's regarded as one of the best to ever play the game. Robertson will be meeting with fans and signing autographs at the expo on Saturday, June 8, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tickets start… [Read More]
- Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. AthletePromotions.com acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. AthletePromotions.com does not claim or represent itself as Oscar Robertson's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. AthletePromotions.com is a Celebrity booking agency representing organizations seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokes person campaigns and speaking engagements. Oscar Robertson's booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed.