Pat Williams Speaker Profile
Senior VP Of NBA's Orlando Magic
- Authors, Business Leaders, Sales, Marketing and Branding, Featured Sports Speakers, Featured Overall Speakers, Featured Business Speakers, Inspirational Speakers, Leadership Speakers, Christian Speakers, Basketball, Sports Motivation, Sports Inspiration, Christian Athletes, Teamwork and Teambuilding, Business Speakers, Comedians
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Orlando - FL
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Call for Booking Fee
- Contact Pat Williams Booking Agent
Pat Williams Biography
Pat Williams is a senior vice president of the NBA-s ++Orlando Magic++, a motivational speaker and former minor league baseball player. Williams--born May 3, 1940 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania--was raised in Wilmington, Delaware.
Williams is also a motivational speaker. He has addressed thousands of executives in organizations ranging from Fortune 500 companies and national associations to universities and nonprofits. Clients include AllState, American Express, Cisco, Coca-Cola, Disney, Honeywell, IBM, ING, Lockheed Martin, Nike, PriceWaterhouseCoopers and Tyson Foods to name a few.
Williams is the author of over 70 books, including his latest title, "Leadership Excellence." He hosts three weekly radio shows broadcast in Orlando, FL.
Williams has been featured in Sports Illustrated, Readers Digest, Good Housekeeping, Family Circle, The Wall Street Journal, Focus on the Family, New Man, The Maury Povich Show and Dr. Robert Schuller-s Hour of Power.
He is a member of the Wake Forest Sports Hall of Fame after catching for the Deacon baseball team, including the 1962 Atlantic Coast Conference Championship team. He was inducted into the Delaware Sports Museum and Hall of Fame in 2001. He won the DECA Entrepreneurial Spirit award at DECA's International Career Development Conference in 2011.
On February 24, 2012, Williams was announced as that year's winner of the John Bunn Award, presented annually by the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame for significant lifetime contributions to the sport. He will formally receive the award on September 6.
Pat Williams Hiring and Booking InformationAuthors such as a Pat Williams have dazzled readers with their creativity, passion, and superb plot. The booking agents at Celebrity Talent Promotions can assist with Pat Williams speaking engagements or appearances. We have years of experience in booking Authors for keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring an Author like Pat Williams is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful Author to your next corporate event. We can find Pat Williams’s agent to make this booking happen. A Pat Williams appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward employees, customers and clients. Most likely, fans and corporations can find Pat Williams's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Pat Williams.com. If your company is interested in finding out booking fees and availability for hiring a speaker, celebrity or Pat Williams for an appearance, autograph signing, endorsement or speaking engagement, call us at 1.888.246.7141 or fill out the booking form below.
Videos of Pat Williams Speaking
Recent Pat Williams Blogs
Posted on 12 April 2014 | 9:33 pm
Orlando Magic legends Pat Williams and Nick Anderson were inducted into the Orlando Magic Hall of Fame as the members of the inaugural class on Wednesday, April 9. The ceremony was held at the Magic's new Hall of Fame exhibit, which will honor and celebrate the great players, coaches and executives who have had a major impact during the team's illustrious 25-year history. It would be...[Read More]
Posted on 22 February 2013 | 8:20 pm
The senior vice president and co-founder of the Orlando Magic, Pat Williams, won the coveted Advantage Media Group’s Lifetime Achievement Award. Pat received the award Feb. 20 at Advantage’s 18th National Sports Forum’s Budweiser Gala held in the Amway Center. “Named one of the 50 most influential people in the history of the NBA and an inspiration and leader in the Orlando...[Read More]
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Pat Williams's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Pat Williams for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Pat Williams for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Pat Williams booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.