Pete Rose Speaker Profile
Retired Outfielder for the Cincinnati Reds
- Baseball Celebrities, Baseball, Featured Baseball, Top10 Baseball
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Florida - FL
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Call for Booking Fee
- Contact Pete Rose Booking Agent
Pete Rose Biography
Nicknamed Charlie Hustle, Pete Rose was born April 14, 1941 in Cincinnati, Ohio and is a former player and manager in Major League Baseball. Rose played from 1963 to 1986, best known for his many years with the Cincinnati Reds. Rose, a switch hitter, is the all-time Major League leader in hits (4,256), games played (3,562), at-bats (14,053), and outs (10,328). He won three World Series rings, three batting titles, one Most Valuable Player Award, two Gold Gloves, the Rookie of the Year Award, and made 17 All-Star appearances at an unequaled five different positions (2B, LF, RF, 3B, and 1B).
Rose's nickname, "Charlie Hustle", was given to him for his unique playing style. Even when being walked, Rose would sprint to first base, instead of the traditional trot to the base. Rose was known for sliding headfirst into a base, his signature move. This method is now used almost exclusively by stealing base runners today, and has been ever since the late 70's.
In August 1989, three years after he retired as an active player, Rose agreed to permanent ineligibility from baseball amidst accusations that he gambled on baseball games while playing for and managing the Reds; some accusations claimed that he bet on the Reds. In 2004, after years of public denial, he admitted to betting on baseball and on, but not against, the Reds. After Rose's ban was instated, the Baseball Hall of Fame formally voted to ban those on the "permanently ineligible" list from induction. Previously, those who were banned (most notably, Shoeless Joe Jackson) had been excluded by informal agreement among voters. The issue of Rose's possible re-instatement and election to the Hall of Fame remains a contentious one throughout baseball.
Pete Rose Hiring and Booking InformationPopular baseball players such as a Pete Rose have made the national past time what it is today. The booking agents at AthletePromotions can assist with Pete Rose appearances or speaking engagements from current and retired legends. We have years of experience in booking the boys of summer for autograph signings as well as keynote speeches. Booking a baseball speaker like Pete Rose is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful baseball star to your next corporate event. Our team will find Pete Rose’s agent to make this booking happen. A Pete Rose appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward employees, customers and clients. Most likely, baseball fans and corporations can find Pete Rose's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Pete Rose.com.
Videos of Pete Rose Speaking
Recent Pete Rose Blogs
Posted on 7 March 2017 | 4:16 pm
Legendary MLB player Pete Rose was the keynote speaker for the Dinner with Chris Archer and Friends banquet that happened last month on February 18th at the Ted William Museum and Hitters Hall of Fame. Everything began at 6 p.m. and required attendees to wear business casual attire, but that didn’t stop some people from wearing jeans and a collared shirt either. People gathered from...[Read More]
Posted on 8 January 2016 | 2:06 pm
Legendary Cincinnati Star Pete Rose is scheduled to speak for the WVU baseball team’s Leadoff Dinner that is happening on Saturday, January 30 in Morgantown, West Virginia. The event will take place at the Morgantown Event Center and will begin at 4 p.m. with a reception and and finish after Rose speaks at 6 p.m.. Tickets to the dinner will cost $100 for each individual person, or $500...[Read More]
Posted on 2 June 2015 | 10:58 pm
Legendary Cincinnati Reds player Pete Rose will be the keynote speaker at this year’s Thanks for Giving Benefit Luncheon which will take place on November 24 in Manheim at Spooky Nook Sports. Tickets to get into the luncheon will cost $90 per person and you must get them ahead of time to ensure that you have a spot, as they will not be sold at the door. There will also be packages...[Read More]
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Pete Rose's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Pete Rose for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Pete Rose for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Pete Rose booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.