Ron Jaworski Speaker Profile
ESPN Monday Night Football Co-Host
- Football Celebrities, Sports Broadcasters, Football, Popular, Featured Football, Top10 Sports, Featured Sports
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- New Jersey - NJ
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Contact Ron Jaworski Booking Agent
Ron Jaworski Biography
Ron Jaworski was born March 23, 1951, in Lackawanna, New York and is a former quarterback and currently an NFL analyst on ESPN. He is also CEO of Ron Jaworski Golf Management, Inc., based out of Blackwood, New Jersey, and manages golf courses in southern New Jersey, northeast Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. He also owns part interest in the Philadelphia Soul of the Arena Football League. Jaworski was nicknamed "Jaws" by Philadelphia 76ers player (and now coach) Doug Collins prior to the 1981 Super Bowl.
Jaworski's first on air broadcast experience came in 1976 as the sports director on the Bob Shannon morning show in Orange County, California while Ron was still an NFL player with the Rams. He also worked as a sports commentator for WIP-AM (Ron Jaworski Show, 1988), co-host Celebrity Sports Talk and Eagles wrap-around shows, 1990, and the Eagles post-game show WYSP, 1992. He was part of ESPN's broadcasting team for the second half of its opening-night Monday Night Football doubleheader on September 11, 2006, with Brad Nessler and [[Dick Vermeil]]. Jaworski was also the color commentator for Tampa Bay Buccaneers preseason games on WFLA-TV from 2003 to 2006. In 2007, he replaced [[Joe Theismann]] as color commentator for ESPN's Monday Night Football broadcasts, where he teamed with Mike Tirico and Jon Gruden through 2011. On February 15, 2012 ESPN announced that the Monday Night Football broadcast team would be reduced to just Gruden and Tirico in the booth. Jaworski signed a five year contract extension with ESPN and will remain as an NFL analyst on other programs.
Ron Jaworski Hiring and Booking InformationFootball stars such as a Ron Jaworski have taken the game to new heights by excelling at their respective position. The booking agents at AthletePromotions can assist with Ron Jaworski speaking engagements or appearances from NFL stars. We have years of experience in booking gridiron greats for keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a football speaker like Ron Jaworski is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful football star to your next corporate event. We can find Ron Jaworski’s agent to make this booking happen. A Ron Jaworski appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward employees, customers and clients. Most likely, football fans and corporations can find Ron Jaworski's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Ron Jaworski.com.
Videos of Ron Jaworski Speaking
Recent Ron Jaworski Blogs
Posted on 2 December 2013 | 3:26 pm
Retired Philadelphia Eagles Quarterback Ron "Jaws" Jaworski will be the keynote speaker at the Eastern Produce Council meeting in May 2014 at the Philadelphia Wholesale Produce Market. The afternoon-evening event will feature guided tours of the facility, a cocktail reception, a performance by the Ferko String Band and dinner that will include the finest foods of Philadelphia. The...[Read More]
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Ron Jaworski's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Ron Jaworski for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Ron Jaworski for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Ron Jaworski booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.