Steve Young Speaker Profile
Hall Of Fame Quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers
- Football Celebrities, Hall of Famer Athletes, Football, Featured Football, Top10 Sports, Top10 Football, Featured Sports
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- California - CA
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Contact Steve Young Booking Agent
Steve Young Biography
Steve Young was born October 11, 1961 and is a former college and professional football player who was a quarterback in the National Football League (NFL) for fourteen seasons during the 1980s and 1990s. Young played college football for Brigham Young University, and played professionally for the Los Angeles Express of the United States Football League, and the NFL's Tampa Bay Buccaneers and San Francisco 49ers. Young was named the Most Valuable Player of the NFL in 1992 and 1994, and the MVP of Super Bowl XXIX. He is a member of the College Football Hall of Fame and the Pro Football Hall of Fame. At the time of his retirement, he had the highest passer rating among NFL quarterbacks who have thrown at least 1,500 passing attempts (96.8), and is currently ranked third. Young also won a record six NFL passing titles.
Although he did not become the 49ers' starter until his 8th NFL season, and he played a full season only three times during his 15-year career, Young compiled impressive career numbers. He completed 2,667 of 4,149 passes for 33,124 yards and 232 touchdowns, with 107 interceptions, and 43 rushing touchdowns. His 96.8 career passer rating is the third highest in NFL history; his 4,239 rushing yards are the third most ever gained by a quarterback, behind Michael Vick and Randall Cunningham. In his stint with the San Francisco 49ers, Young passed for 29,907 yards, 221 touchdowns, and 86 interceptions, with a passer rating of 101.4, highest in franchise history. He was also sacked 290 times, also most in franchise history.
Steve Young Hiring and Booking InformationFootball stars such as a Steve Young have taken the game to new heights by excelling at their respective position. The booking agents at AthletePromotions can assist with Steve Young speaking engagements or appearances from NFL stars. We have years of experience in booking gridiron greats for keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a football speaker like Steve Young is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful football star to your next corporate event. We can find Steve Young’s agent to make this booking happen. A Steve Young appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward employees, customers and clients. Most likely, football fans and corporations can find Steve Young's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Steve Young.com.
Videos of Steve Young Speaking
Recent Steve Young Blogs
Posted on 3 June 2015 | 3:43 pm
NFL Legend Steve Young has been named the keynote speaker for the PERS Summit 2015 event which is happening from September 29 to October 1 at the Chateaus Deer Valley Resort in Park City, Utah. PERS, which stands for Personal Emergency Response System, has this convention every year so that people can gather to network, exchange tips on business management strategies, discover the latest...[Read More]
American Century Championship To Feature Aaron Rodgers, Charles Barkley, Jerry Rice, Steve Young, Roger Clemens and Bode Miller
Posted on 29 May 2015 | 8:16 pm
Athletes from all different leagues including the NBA, NHL, NFL and MLB will be competing in a different manner this summer as they play for the prize pool of $625,000 in the 26th Annual American Century Championship golf tournament between the dates July 14-19 in Lake Tahoe. This is the number one celebrity golf tournament in the United States and it is known for bringing in plenty of...[Read More]
Posted on 7 May 2015 | 6:28 pm
Former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Steve Young was the guest speaker at Menlo School in Atherton on April 27 as part of their 100th anniversary Centennial Speaker Series. For nearly two hours, Young talked to the pre-teen kids about his glory days as a star football player and what it was like to win the 1995 Super Bowl. The talk was given at the Menlo Athletic Center, and aside from...[Read More]
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Steve Young's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Steve Young for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Steve Young for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Steve Young booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.