Tim Brown Speaker Profile
Retired Wide Receiver for the Oakland Raiders
- Hall of Famer Athletes, Football Celebrities, Heisman Trophy Winners
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Available Upon Request
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Contact Tim Brown Booking Agent
Tim Brown Biography
Tim Brown was born July 22, 1966 and is a former Americanfootball wide receiver. He played college football for Notre Dame, where he wonthe Heisman Trophy, becoming the first wide receiver to win the award. He spentsixteen years with the Los Angeles/Oakland Raiders, during which he establishedhimself as one of the NFL's most prolific wide receivers. His success with theRaiders organization earned him the nickname Mr. Raider. Brown has also playedfor the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
On September 27, 2004, in his first game at Oakland since being signed by TampaBay, Brown reached 100 career receiving touchdowns, tying him (with SteveLargent) for 3rd on the NFL's all-time career receiving touchdown list (behindformer teammate Jerry Rice  and Cris Carter ).
In 2005, Brown signed a one-day contract with the Raiders toretire with the team. The July 18 news conference was attended by two Raidersofficials and only one active Raider, wide receiver Jerry Porter. Brown retiredwith 14,934 receiving yards, the second-highest total in NFL history, 1,094receptions (3rd), and 100 touchdown catches (3rd-Tied). Brown also gained 190rushing yards, 3,320 punt-return yards, 3 fumble-return yards, and 1,235 yardsreturning kickoffs. This gave him a total of 19,682 combined net yards, rankinghim #5 among the NFL's all-time leaders at the time of his retirement. He alsoscored 105 total touchdowns (100 receiving, 1 rushing, 3 punt returns, 1kickoff return).
Brown became eligible for enshrinement in the Pro FootballHall of Fame in 2010. He was, however, not selected. Brown was considered along shot to get in on his first try as there were a logjam of accomplishedreceiver candidates such as Jerry Rice (Brown's former teammate), Cris Carterand Andre Reed. In 2010, Brown was inducted into the College Football Hall ofFame.
On Jan. 7, 2012 Tim Brown was selected as afinalist for enshrinement in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Tim Brown Hiring and Booking InformationFootball stars such as a Tim Brown have taken the game to new heights by excelling at their respective position. The booking agents at AthletePromotions can assist with Tim Brown speaking engagements or appearances from NFL stars. We have years of experience in booking gridiron greats for keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a football speaker like Tim Brown is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful football star to your next corporate event. We can find Tim Brown’s agent to make this booking happen. A Tim Brown appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward employees, customers and clients. Most likely, football fans and corporations can find Tim Brown's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Tim Brown.com.
Videos of Tim Brown Speaking
Recent Tim Brown Blogs
Posted on 4 April 2016 | 2:18 pm
This past month Operation Hope held their 10th annual Operation H.O.P.E. Foundation Banquet. The banquet featured one of the greatest receivers in both college and pro football history in Tim Brown. Operation Hope focuses on providing financial literacy for youth, financial capability for communities, and financial dignity for all. The Dallas, Texas native Tim Brown didn’t begin...[Read More]
Posted on 3 January 2016 | 2:34 am
NFL Hall of Famer Tim Brown spoke at the New Orleans Bowl luncheon that happened on Friday, December 18 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Louisiana Tech and Arkansas State University’s spirit squads and bands opened up the celebration, and everyone was excited and full of enthusiasm to be there. Brown spoke to the audience about his life as a professional athlete, and reminded all young...[Read More]
Posted on 10 November 2015 | 4:21 pm
Former Notre Dame star and NFL player Tim Brown has been announced as a keynote speaker for the StaND Against Hate Event happening November 10 from 7 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. in DeBartolo Hall at Notre Dame. Brown is expected to talk on a variety of topics such as faith, masculinity and racism during his talk and will stick around afterwards to sign books. The purpose of Notre Dame’s StaND...[Read More]
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Tim Brown's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Tim Brown for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Tim Brown for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Tim Brown booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.