Tim Brown Speaker Profile
Retired Wide Receiver for the Oakland Raiders
- Hall of Famer Athletes, Football Celebrities, Heisman Trophy Winners
- Available For:
- Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, Meet & Greets and Keynote Speeches
- Travels From:
- Available Upon Request
- Appearance Booking Fee Range:
- Contact Tim Brown Booking Agent
Tim Brown Biography
Tim Brown was born July 22, 1966 and is a former American football wide receiver. He played college football for Notre Dame, where he won the Heisman Trophy, becoming the first wide receiver to win the award. He spent sixteen years with the Los Angeles/Oakland Raiders, during which he established himself as one of the NFL's most prolific wide receivers. His success with the Raiders organization earned him the nickname Mr. Raider. Brown has also played for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
On September 27, 2004, in his first game at Oakland since being signed by Tampa Bay, Brown reached 100 career receiving touchdowns, tying him (with [[Steve Largent]]) for 3rd on the NFL's all-time career receiving touchdown list (behind former teammate Jerry Rice  and Cris Carter ).
In 2005, Brown signed a one-day contract with the Raiders to retire with the team. The July 18 news conference was attended by two Raiders officials and only one active Raider, wide receiver Jerry Porter. Brown retired with 14,934 receiving yards, the second-highest total in NFL history, 1,094 receptions (3rd), and 100 touchdown catches (3rd-Tied). Brown also gained 190 rushing yards, 3,320 punt-return yards, 3 fumble-return yards, and 1,235 yards returning kickoffs. This gave him a total of 19,682 combined net yards, ranking him #5 among the NFL's all-time leaders at the time of his retirement. He also scored 105 total touchdowns (100 receiving, 1 rushing, 3 punt returns, 1 kickoff return).
Brown became eligible for enshrinement in the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2010. He was, however, not selected. Brown was considered a long shot to get in on his first try as there were a logjam of accomplished receiver candidates such as Jerry Rice (Brown's former teammate), Cris Carter and Andre Reed. In 2010, Brown was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame.
On Jan. 7, 2012 Tim Brown was selected as a finalist for enshrinement in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Tim Brown Hiring and Booking InformationFootball stars such as a Tim Brown have taken the game to new heights by excelling at their respective position. The booking agents at AthletePromotions can assist with Tim Brown speaking engagements or appearances from NFL stars. We have years of experience in booking gridiron greats for keynote speeches and autograph signings. Hiring a football speaker like Tim Brown is not a hard process. Our agents can provide availability, fees and all costs associated in bringing out a successful football star to your next corporate event. We can find Tim Brown’s agent to make this booking happen. A Tim Brown appearance will add energy to your upcoming event and reward employees, customers and clients. Most likely, football fans and corporations can find Tim Brown's official website, charity involvement, Twitter account, representation, publicist and management info at www.Tim Brown.com.
Videos of Tim Brown Speaking
Recent Tim Brown Blogs
Posted on 5 February 2015 | 7:44 pm
The Pro Football Hall of Fame has announced the class of 2015, and this is one for the ages. Making the cut this year are Jerome Bettis, Junior Seau, Charles Haley, Tim Brown, Will Shields, Bill Polian, Ron Wolf and Mick Tingelhoff. The announcement was made the day before the Super Bowl after the 46-person selection committee debated over nine hours over 18 finalists. Jerome Bettis...[Read More]
Former Oakland Raider Tim Brown Named Keynote Speaker at the 29th Annual Sports Celebrity Dinner & Auction
Posted on 21 February 2014 | 1:24 pm
Former Oakland Raiders wide out Tim Brown will be the keynote speaker at the 29th Annual Sports Celebrity Dinner & Auction on Saturday, March 29 at Humboldt State University in Arcata, California. Tickets for the event are $100 and the auction will be held at HSU's Kate Buchanan Room. All funds raised at the event will go toward scholarships for student-athletes. Brown's presentation...[Read More]
- AthletePromotions acts only as an athlete broker for corporate functions, private events and speaking engagements. Athlete Promotions does not claim or represent itself as Tim Brown's agent, speakers bureau, manager, publicist, assistant, PR firm or management company. Athlete Promotions is a celebrity booking agency representing organizations and groups seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and corporate entertainment for private corporate events, athlete endorsements, personal athlete appearances, spokesperson campaigns and speaking engagements. We are often asked how we can book Tim Brown for an event? Our celebrity booking agency can hire Tim Brown for celebrity golf tournaments, tradeshows, conventions, store grand openings, VIP meet and greets, licensing deals, print advertising and television commercials. Tim Brown booking and appearance fees, costs and prices on this website are estimates and are only act as a guideline. Exact booking fees are determined by a number of factors, including location of event, the celebrities schedule, desired duties, supply and demand and other market factors. Bios on this site are for informational purposes only and deemed to be reliable resources, but not guaranteed. Some parts of the athlete's biography may be used from Wikipedia, which is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.